2021 3* Juco OT Jordan Moko (Texas A&M 2/5)

ValleyTiger

23 offers including Auburn, LSU, Oregon, Texas A&M, Baylor, Florida, and Tennessee
LSU, Oregon, and Texas A&M are thought to be the favorites at the time of AU’s offer..

😯

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m curious... everyone we have offered to lately has the same tweet message coming out, “Blessed to receive an offer from @AuburnFootball.”

Is this new or am I just not noticing it?

6 hours ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

I’m curious... everyone we have offered to lately has the same tweet message coming out, “Blessed to receive an offer from @AuburnFootball.”

@j0hnnyRingo It’s common place.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* #1 Juco OT Jordan Moko

In his highlights, he plays with the exact attitude and nastiness that Ben Grubbs was saying that we were desperately missing on the OL.  We're on him late, but IMO, it'd be a really good pick up.

7 hours ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

I noticed that too. Unfortunately The ‘University of Auburn’ offers have decreased. 😊   

I'm not an OL expert, but I saw a player sticking with his man until he drove him into the ground on almost every play, regardless of where the play was taking place or if it was already downfield. Definitely an attitude we need. 

16 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

If I had to guess we probably way too late on him. He’d probably pick A&M going off of their good play this past year

Keith does think Texas A&M is the team to beat

Tell him he can have his name on the stadium if he will come. 

2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

If I had to guess we probably way too late on him. He’d probably pick A&M going off of their good play this past year

Again the weakness of the old staff a JUCO that looks this good and we don't even get on him until a new staff comes in. 

55 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Again the weakness of the old staff a JUCO that looks this good and we don't even get on him until a new staff comes in. 

Does it really matter if the old staff looked at him or not? He could’ve been committed to us with the old staff but it’s a good chance he would’ve decommited with a whole new staff

So ....after watching both his dunk vid and his highlights....2 things I noticed. First, I think they are veing generous with that 6'5 listing. About 2 inches worth of generosity. 2nd, I don't care. We need this guy. That is the attitude we need. He is looking to have a forest growing on every field he plays on by the way he plants those kids. 

He looks REALLY quick on the highlight video, and he obviously has the right attitude.

OK, we supposedly have some recruiting closers, now. Let's get out there and close!

15 hours ago, bigbird said:

It's that Australia pipeline!

We need an Iceland pipeline.

The Giants of Iceland | Strength Beyond Measure 

Just now, AUnCullman said:

I would add Samoa but those guys are all at Utah...

is Samoa, Utah  near Salt Lake City?

Maybe a suburb...

I would be willing to bet Jordon Moko is Polynesian either Maori or  Samoan.  There are a lot of Samoan's who move to both Australia and New Zealand to play Rugby the Maori's are from New Zealand but some go to Australia to play Rugby.

5 hours ago, Beaker said:

We need an Iceland pipeline.

The Giants of Iceland | Strength Beyond Measure 

Let me just point out that I’ve already discussed the importance of Iceland to our recruiting efforts. You’re welcome....

Archived