2021 3* Juco OT Jordan Moko (Texas A&M 2/5)

ValleyTiger

It's nice to see we have a competent coaching staff for the first time in far too long.  This kid would get playing time, and possibly push for a starting spot when you look at the weakness of his competition.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

It's nice to see we have a competent coaching staff for the first time in far too long.  This kid would get playing time, and possibly push for a starting spot when you look at the weakness of his competition.

Regardless of competition that college is good at developing Or finding OT talent. Garett Bolles came from there not long ago and now he is in the NFL.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Regardless of competition that college is good at developing Or finding OT talent. Garett Bolles came from there not long ago and now he is in the NFL.

For clarification I meant who his competition at AU would be for a starting spot, not who he is playing in his highlights.

12 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

tenor.gif

I gave up for a while, too much stress in my life.  Last year was just too much to add more due to Gus.  I watched parts of a few games but just couldn't get into it.

I'm pumped about the hires to date, I think all are above mid-tier to nearly elite.  Recruiting is about to be back to where we were in the early Chizik years, imo.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Bump. JLee bumped Moko up from 30 to 45% to AU & there is some buzz growing on 247 also.

That would be a huge get. 

Just watched Moko’s film for the first time. IF we could land him he could change the whole attitude of our OL room. We don’t have an offensive linemen with that tenacity on our roster. 

Guy definitely appears to be more of a guard...

Good thing is we didn't have any good ones of them either 

With his amazing athleticism , Moko could probably play DT at 6'5 335.  Hard to believe any program would let him ride the bench as a backup OL if he doesn't win a starting job.  Apparently the Aussies have talented linemen as well as punters.

56 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

No way this is related to Colby Smith right @ellitor

@AuburnTiger4Life Actually likely yes. And other guys we likely land the next few days. It's Mo for momentum.

At this point it's looking like Moko will play his Spring season then take visits.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:32 PM, ellitor said:

@AuburnTiger4Life Actually likely yes. And other guys we likely land the next few days. It's Mo for momentum.

At this point it's looking like Moko will play his Spring season then take visits.

Latest appears that Moko will be making a decision and signing on Weds, but announcement will not be made until Thursday. 

5 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Latest appears that Moko will be making a decision and signing on Weds, but announcement will not be made until Thursday. 

Yep! That was news last night that was a shift from the news from the night before. LOL

35 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I kinda feel like that might actually hurt us more than it helps.

Agreed. I like our chances better if he delays things and takes visits.

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I kinda feel like that might actually hurt us more than it helps.

Yeah that’s not good for us. Sounds like somebody is putting the pressure on him to sign now instead of wait

6 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Likely heading to Aggieville

If he chose them then I can’t be mad at that. They arguably had the best OL this last year

22 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

If he chose them then I can’t be mad at that. They arguably had the best OL this last year

Yeah but they already have a huge offensive line class so hopefully that helps us.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yeah but they already have a huge offensive line class so hopefully that helps us.

Keith seems to think it's Texas A&M right now but we're trending the right way.

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

but it sounds like we are running out of landing strip...

8 minutes ago, Beaker said:

but it sounds like we are running out of landing strip...

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

A&M signed several in the ESD period though and I hope that opens up a place for us to get him.

4 minutes ago, toddc said:

A&M signed several in the ESD period though and I hope that opens up a place for us to get him.

He just got two CBs to TAMU

37 minutes ago, Zeek said:

He just got two CBs to TAMU

& Not just any 2. They're from analyst Wiltfong & Aggie 247 reporter Peroni. Both hitting on a 97% clip on 2021 picks.

Archived