2021 3* Juco OT Jordan Moko (Texas A&M 2/5)

ValleyTiger

43 minutes ago, ellitor said:

& Not just any 2. They're from analyst Wiltfong & Aggie 247 reporter Peroni. Both hitting on a 97% clip on 2021 picks.

RIP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

& Not just any 2. They're from analyst Wiltfong & Aggie 247 reporter Peroni. Both hitting on a 97% clip on 2021 picks.

We cannot catch a break on the OL. I hope there are some good transfers or hidden high school kids still out there. We're far enough behind on OL as it stands. 

It's unfair, but I feel like Harsin and crew are going to have demonstrate what they can do next season, on the field. We need to generate more confidence and momentum around the product that he is building. Rebuild the brand.

1 hour ago, AUinfusion said:

We cannot catch a break on the OL. I hope there are some good transfers or hidden high school kids still out there. We're far enough behind on OL as it stands. 

It's unfair, but I feel like Harsin and crew are going to have demonstrate what they can do next season, on the field. We need to generate more confidence and momentum around the product that he is building. Rebuild the brand.

starting 5-0 with a win in Death Valley would go a long way.

maybe we start 6-1 and land some key OL cruits....only problem is that is mid fall and so many top tier kids commit in the summer. 

2 hours ago, AUinfusion said:

@AUinfusionlooks like we will add 2022 four-star Dane Shor soon.  Also appear to be in a good spot with another 2022 four-star OL in Elijah Pritchett also.

27 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Like they always say, you can have Joko or you can have Moko, but you can’t have Moko and Joko.

We should send Bobo to recruit Moko and Joko.

2 hours ago, dilligas said:

That would be oso smart.

Take some Hoho’s

This one and Balfour I'd like for y'all not to act surprised and pissy when we don't land them. 

At this point they're both all but gone

8 hours ago, Zeek said:

This one and Balfour I'd like for y'all not to act surprised and pissy when we don't land them. 

At this point they're both all but gone

I hate striking out on Balfour. 

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@PaladinThat's Thursday 2 PM our time. I looked it up this morning.

@ellitor

Australian eastern time is 16 hours ahead of central time in the states. So that would make it 2:00 a.m. Friday morning.

36 minutes ago, Paladin said:

@ellitor

Australian eastern time is 16 hours ahead of central time in the states. So that would make it 2:00 a.m. Friday morning.

@Paladin Yes. See my edited post from 45 minutes ago.

51 minutes ago, ellitor said:

2 AM our time.

So if we get Moko in addition to getting Joko does that mean we will effectively have gotten the MoJo that we need in Auburn? 😁

• ellitor changed the title to ***2021 3* #1 Juco OT Jordan Moko (Commit Watch 2/5 2 AM CT)***

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Jordan-Moko-commits-Texas-AM-Football-Recruiting-Aggies-Snow-College-National-Signing-Day-2021-159592358/

Jordan Moko, The nation’s No. 6 overall JUCO prospect and No. 1 offensive tackle from the JUCO ranks committed to the Aggies over LSU and Oregon.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* Juco OT Jordan Moko (Texas A&M 2/5)

Archived