Tennessee busted...Georgia next?

Turd Ferguson

UGA next to get busted???

UGA got sloppy with recruiting

makes sense to me.  🤑

Oh please let this happen!  Smart and Pruitt learned from the master and tried to replicate it without the protections of the REC and the UA NCAA Cash Cow status.  

That is what makes it more interesting in UGA’s case.  Could be an NCAA investigation started based on recruiting violations.  Would explain a lot of the signing day flips.  George Pickens comes to mind right away!

2 minutes ago, Turd Ferguson said:

That is what makes it more interesting in UGA’s case.  Could be an NCAA investigation started based on recruiting violations.  Would explain a lot of the signing day flips.  George Pickens comes to mind right away!

You have no idea how right you are in the example you gave lol

10 minutes ago, Turd Ferguson said:

The NCAA isn't doing anything.

UT set out to find incriminating evidence against themselves  UGA isn't going to do that and the NCAA doesn't have enough will to do it

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

UT set out to find incriminating evidence against themselves  UGA isn't going to do that and the NCAA doesn't have enough will to do it

This is spot on

On 1/20/2021 at 7:10 PM, penguin149 said:

Pruitt would be wise to squeal like a pig rather than get fired with no payout. NCAA might come for a visit!

That’s what it will take, if I’m going down I’m taking everyone with me

Pruitt would be wise to squeal like a pig rather than get fired with no payout. NCAA might come for a visit!

I think if he does that the odds are he has no opportunity to work in major college football for a long, long time.

23 hours ago, woodford said:

Why would UGA get in trouble with the NCAA?

Speculation based on something Dan Patrick said that was posted on Twitter. 

If he values his life, he will remain quiet on any bamr dirty laundry.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:07 AM, SumterAubie said:

He'd have to be careful and stay away from stairs. You can never tall when you might fall up a flight or two of them.

8 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

1 hour ago, CleCoTiger said:

He'd have to be careful and stay away from stair. You can never tall when you might fall up a flight or two of them.

Right. And then wander around the house until finally bleeding out.

• WarTiger changed the title to Tennessee busted...Georgia next?
On 1/19/2021 at 3:36 PM, Auburn Hardware said:

The difference is that TN paid for their own investigation so they could get rid of Pruitt without paying a buyout. I don’t see GA investigating themselves. 

Well doesn't Tenn realize they are going to lose more money by going on probation than paying Pruitt buyout.

3 hours ago, Carnell said:

Well doesn't Tenn realize they are going to lose more money by going on probation than paying Pruitt buyout.

Maybe not. He can't sue them and drag it out to get a settlement out of court if he violated his contract. Lawsuits are ugly, embarrassing, time consuming, and very costly. The team is damaged enough already without that kind of side show.. TN can do it's time , and start rebuilding. 

5 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Pruitt nude would not be something I want to see.

I bet those cops didn't want to see Logan Young nude either..... 

That whole thing is just odd and very suspicious.

2 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

And everyone including the Fed's/FBI swept that under the rug.  Vanished like a fart in the wind. 

7 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

See, they figure that there was a localized reversal in the Earth's gravitational field at Young's precise location which caught him by surprise and led to falling up the stairs. Perfectly sensible explanation. 🙈🙉🙊

5 hours ago, keesler said:

And everyone including the Fed's/FBI swept that under the rug.  Vanished like a fart in the wind. 

Initially it was a suspected homicide by the local officers who saw the initial crime scene......then.....suddenly one day it was called an accident. 

Archived