Reality setting in

TitanTiger

Even the Washington Examiner finally sees it...

The con man’s con men get their payoff

Trump is just wrapping up a five-year con in which his mark was Republican voters and the Republican Party. And on the way out the door, he gave a final payout to the scammers who got in on his con...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/the-conmans-conmen-get-their-payoff

Pity more of them didn't see it earlier.  They flat refused to listen.

21 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Even the Washington Examiner finally sees it...

The con man’s con men get their payoff

Donald Trump is a con man. His cons have varied, as have his targets. But he’s always been a con man. 

Trump is just wrapping up a five-year con in which his mark was Republican voters and the Republican Party. And on the way out the door, he gave a final payout to the scammers who got in on his con...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/the-conmans-conmen-get-their-payoff

Pity more of them didn't see it earlier.  They flat refused to listen.

One of the big differences with all these cats is that they weren't as stealthy as some of the lifetime politicians. We have been getting fleeced and screwed over by politicians for many decades. The corrupt outsiders wanted in on the action and got in under the guise of "we will drain the swamp." People believed them, but the swamp isn't going to be drained easily. It is too enticing, with all it's shady deals and easy money. Trump and his goons are out and just replaced by another set of goons that are riding off of Biden and the American people. Just like politicians and bureaucrats before them and ones after them. 

I think  he is just bemoaning everything that Trump promised his supporters before he left.

Assange, Snowden, and the Declassifications would seem obvious. 

6 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I think  he is just bemoaning everything that Trump promised his supporters before he left.

Assange, Snowden, and the Declassifications would seem obvious. 

Linking it cropped out the "JFK and UFOs" tweet. 

Face it. Glenn has gone batshit insane. 

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Not really. 

I was kidding. I think he made some important contributions to journalism but has his head so far up his own ass that it nearly negates it. He's a ******* loon. 

Archived