A Reckoning in six months...

DKW 86

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You bring the sage, I’ll bring the kombucha. 

Yeah, boy. Gonna make his whole yard stink of patchouli oil and BO. 

40 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No. I'm going to give you taxpayer funded healthcare and renewable energy. 

I'm also going to set a drum circle up in your yard for additional spite.

Why don't you do this: When gas prices go from $2.05/gal, which is where they are now in my area, to $4-$5 which your Presidential Idiot is going to drive them to; why don't you pay the difference when I fill up my truck with gas? Otherwise you can take a long walk off a short cliff. 

9 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Why don't you do this: When gas prices go from $2.05/gal, which is where they are now in my area, to $4-$5 which your Presidential Idiot is going to drive them to; why don't you pay the difference when I fill up my truck with gas? Otherwise you can take a long walk off a short cliff. 

Is a "short cliff" the same as a small hill?  :dunno:

14 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You were an easy mark.

53 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

The only way gas hits those prices again is if Biden tries to do a complete ban on frac-ing. 

If that happens, shite will hit the fan. 

56 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Just driving to the gas station in Biden's America. 

mmfr-suicide-attack-c.gif

More internal combustion engines than trees... careful... you might force some of these guys to change their drawers. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

It's the part where he called another human being an idiot that made me chuckle.

Imagine telling someone to die over gas prices. 

Arr, go f*** yourself. 

image.jpeg

Damn you. I was dying to use that when he popped again.

Son of a bitch He stole my line | Make a Meme

18 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Damn you. I was dying to use that when he popped again.

Son of a bitch He stole my line | Make a Meme

I promise you that I will laugh really hard and genuinely if you continue to use it.

One thing that hasn't been lost on me is how a lot the same folks in the media who decried any use of the military to quell the 'unrest' during the summer and early fall are either deafening silent now or have actually voiced support for the excessive militarization of D.C. since Jan 6. There were more troops occupying D.C. this past week than we currently have in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.

A NYT editor resigned because of the newsroom uproar over merely publishing(not endorsing) an op-ed by Tom Cotton back in June about sending in the military to get a handle on the riots/non-peaceful protests.

I guess the principle of not using the military to quell mobs/riots doesn't matter, what really matters is whether they're being used against political enemies.

14 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

One thing that hasn't been lost on me is how a lot the same folks in the media who decried any use of the military to quell the 'unrest' during the summer and early fall are either deafening silent now or have actually voiced support for the excessive militarization of D.C. since Jan 6. There were more troops occupying D.C. this past week than we currently have in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.

A NYT editor resigned because of the newsroom uproar over merely publishing(not endorsing) an op-ed by Tom Cotton back in June about sending in the military to get a handle on the riots/non-peaceful protests.

I guess the principle of not using the military to quell mobs/riots doesn't matter, what really matters is whether they're being used against political enemies.

This is lazy as hell even for you. 

16 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Maybe it was the constant stream of a “Storm” and veiled terroristic threats from the Q People that put people on edge? 

What is it with Conservatives and true/false equivalencies that they struggle so hard with? 

38 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Maybe it was the constant stream of a “Storm” and veiled terroristic threats from the Q People that put people on edge? 

What is it with Conservatives and true/false equivalencies that they struggle so hard with? 

I didn't think pointing out the disproportionate level of response to certain mobs/riots was a false equivalence. Silly me, I guess we really did need 20,000+ troops in D.C. this past week to prevent another 'insurrection'.... lol

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

The only way gas hits those prices again is if Biden tries to do a complete ban on frac-ing. 

If that happens, shite will hit the fan. 

I seriously doubt Biden is calling the shots anyway. He is a puppet for someone/some group of people with way more power than him. No way he was smart enough to pull off that 4 year master plan that got him into office.

His Presidency is a smoke screen for a greater cause. Watch and see.

7 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I seriously doubt Biden is calling the shots anyway. He is a puppet for someone/some group of people with way more power than him. No way he was smart enough to pull off that 4 year master plan that got him into office.

4hk23g.gif

12 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

What model tin foil hat do you use? I can’t seem to find them on the New Era site. Wait...New...Era...New...World...Order the pieces are all starting to fall into place now. Trust the plan, Patriot!

38 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I didn't think pointing out the disproportionate level of response to certain mobs/riots was a false equivalence. Silly me, I guess we really did need 20,000+ troops in D.C. this past week to prevent another 'insurrection'.... lol

Yep, silly you. 

8 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

8 hours ago, Leftfield said:

4hk23g.gif

THIS...That was right out of Q-Anon. 

Archived