any Nix comments on the new staff?

TigerPAC

just curious if either Bo or his dad, Pat, have had any public comments on Coach Harsin and the new O staff or not.  this forum is the only "social media" i participate in, so i do not see twitter, etc.

23 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

just curious if either Bo or his dad, Pat, have had any public comments on Coach Harsin and the new O staff or not.  this forum is the only "social media" i participate in, so i do not see twitter, etc.

I can ask Pat and let you know if he responds.

I've wondered the same thing.

Moreover, I've wondered if that 5-star South Carolina commit is gonna switch to us...

I doubt he would say anything especially since they have not started Spring Practice. There is only so much you can know about a coach when just speaking to the coach. It is when you start participating under the coaches guidance that you get a true feel as a player. I am sure there will be some interaction during S&C but it is when the coach sees you and works on technique with you that you get the true feel.

3 hours ago, dilligas said:

I can ask Pat and let you know if he responds.

Response from Pat:

No clue. but I can bet anything when we do, it will be excited about the opportunity to work with such good coaches. That he's ready to growth under their coaching blah blah blah... 

39 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

The comment I heard was almost all of the former staff was nixed!  Only Caddy (and a slight chance TWill) was retained.  

I thought you were playing the a4e role for a second, then I saw what you did.

18 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

The whole Nix family are nothing but class. Whatever they would say would be completely appreciate.

i ran into pat nix in a walmart when he was a jaxstate. when he realized i recognized him he took off down an the aisle to avoid speaking. that of course does not make him a bad guy but it would have been fun to shake his hand. it was a dream. kinda like i dream of riding with golf on his golfcart drinking a cold one and keeping a bong loaded for us.

25 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i ran into pat nix in a walmart when he was a jaxstate. when he realized i recognized him he took off down an the aisle to avoid speaking. that of course does not make him a bad guy but it would have been fun to shake his hand. it was a dream. kinda like i dream of riding with golf on his golfcart drinking a cold one and keeping a bong loaded for us.

I guess we each have our own “dreams”. Hee Hee 

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I guess we each have our own “dreams”. Hee Hee 

i am a mid sixties pothead and a couple of folks on the board do not like me for it. hell, it is who i am.

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

I think it's strange that Bo and his dad have not said anything "good or bad" about coach Harsin and Mike Bobo.

Not really. Could feel it's not the time/place to do so. With their silence, could be focused on allowing Harsin to do his job without being a distraction.

I ran into Pat outside the stadium an hour before the Oregon game and just shook his hand and wished him/Bo good luck.   He was a little short and I could tell he didn't want to chat.    Probably not fun being recognized all the time. 

15 hours ago, Beaker said:

I ran into Pat outside the stadium an hour before the Oregon game and just shook his hand and wished him/Bo good luck.   He was a little short and I could tell he didn't want to chat.    Probably not fun being recognized all the time. 

I’m sure he was also a little anxious with Bo’s first start and all. Plus that close to kickoff is game face time, gotta focus. :) 

Pat isn’t an outgoing kind of guy.  He is naturally an introvert.  I worked with him at Jax St.  He would get embarrassed when people made a big deal about him.   But he loved to talk AU football.  We talked more about AU than JSU.  😂😂😂

Archived