any Nix comments on the new staff?

TigerPAC

23 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i ran into pat nix in a walmart when he was a jaxstate. when he realized i recognized him he took off down an the aisle to avoid speaking. that of course does not make him a bad guy but it would have been fun to shake his hand. it was a dream. kinda like i dream of riding with golf on his golfcart drinking a cold one and keeping a bong loaded for us.

My respect for you just tripled!

On 1/21/2021 at 11:43 AM, countoff said:

Golf smokes pot?

giphy.gif

Never have myself but my girlfriend at AU was the biggest pot supplier at AU at the time. She was from Miami straight A's student never had to study and could drink me under the table.

On 1/20/2021 at 1:57 PM, TigerPAC said:

just curious if either Bo or his dad, Pat, have had any public comments on Coach Harsin and the new O staff or not.  this forum is the only "social media" i participate in, so i do not see twitter, etc.

IMO and only mine, but shouldn't or better not comment. Nothing said here is the right thing for Bo to do. Bo needs to prove himself to this staff and do a lot less talking. IMO. His position, QB, is WIDE open right now. 

On 1/21/2021 at 10:13 AM, aubiefifty said:

i ran into pat nix in a walmart when he was a jaxstate. when he realized i recognized him he took off down an the aisle to avoid speaking. that of course does not make him a bad guy but it would have been fun to shake his hand. it was a dream. kinda like i dream of riding with golf on his golfcart drinking a cold one and keeping a bong loaded for us.

Did this last night when I got home. Just had some new badass trojan batteries installed and was checking out how they do. 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Did this last night when I got home. Just had some new badass trojan batteries installed and was checking out how they do. 

Trojans are making electric con... oh never mind you’re talking about something else! 😝 

21 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

I think it's strange that Bo and his dad have not said anything "good or bad" about coach Harsin and Mike Bobo.

why would they? 

Has any of the players said anything, even on social media? 

THen I expect they are being smart and not putting their thoughts out their too soon....and then all of us fans dissecting their meaning, negative or positive.

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Never have myself but my girlfriend at AU was the biggest pot supplier at AU at the time. She was from Miami straight A's student never had to study and could drink me under the table.

It's funny how the drug dealer stereotypes shouldn't really have a stereotype as there are many different types of people!

I'm from the west side of Florence and I've never tried it. But my roommates at Auburn from Lilburn, GA.constantly tried to get me to lol

Does Bo has anything to say? Lol he better not say much and be practicing every single day. He should worry about what the coach has to say about him

18 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Does Bo has anything to say? Lol he better not say much and be practicing every single day. He should worry about what the coach has to say about him

I'm sure at some point he's gonna be in front of the media, but seems beyond dumb that a s***ty Soph QB and his Dad would put out a statement about the new coach.

Bo needs to put his head down and unlearn a lot of terrible habits.  I think he's got a chance if he can.

8 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Someone on the Rant claiming that Bo is looking at UGA as a transfer destination.

Kirby loves s***ty QBs, so it would make sense 

5 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I dated a girl at Auburn my 3rd or 4th year took me 5 to graduate as I often worked full time while going to school (back then you could make enough at a low paying job to pay for school) she was a tiny little thing and like you she could drink me under the table that was when I was playing Rugby at Auburn and could really drink. It is sad how expensive college has become.

22 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Are you really an Auburn fan or is this just how you are?

22 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Bo is still our qb and it’s a little over the top to be saying stuff like this. Come on man!

23 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I'm sure at some point he's gonna be in front of the media, but seems beyond dumb that a s***ty Soph QB and his Dad would put out a statement about the new coach.

Bo needs to put his head down and unlearn a lot of terrible habits.  I think he's got a chance if he can.

Just leave AO. 

We don't need you representing Auburn fans.

23 hours ago, W.E.D said:

IMO this post is in very poor taste. I do not believe AU fans as a collective would support this type of post or anything to do with this type of opinion.

It was said in jest bc Kirby can't pick the right QB to save his life. 

Bo is not a good QB yet. Seems most of this board have already put DD as the future starter. He shouldn't  have anything good/bad to say about the hire. His opinion, nor his dad's, doesn't really matters right now. I believe they know that.

I think Bo can be a good QB. I've said that in the other threads about him. I actually feel like I have a better outlook on him than most of this board. 

He's got a ton of terrible habits he needs to unlearn. That's unfortunately a product of Gus. I think Bobo/Harsin can harness is natural talent 

On 1/22/2021 at 10:13 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yep. 

What they say publicly and what they say privately are probably two different things.  I suspect they’ve seen enough film to have an impression and know what teaching he needs.

On 1/20/2021 at 3:22 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

I doubt he would say anything especially since they have not started Spring Practice. There is only so much you can know about a coach when just speaking to the coach. It is when you start participating under the coaches guidance that you get a true feel as a player. I am sure there will be some interaction during S&C but it is when the coach sees you and works on technique with you that you get the true feel.

Look Bo has a lot of potential its just Pat and Gus/Chad didn’t finish anything to bring it out. He has a lot of faults you would expect a high school QB to have. I’m sure that Harsin and Bobo can help Bo reach his potential. He has talant he just needs better decision making. 

On 1/21/2021 at 10:43 AM, aubiefifty said:

i am a mid sixties pothead and a couple of folks on the board do not like me for it. hell, it is who i am.

Hell yah man, you do you. Like they say gotta get yo mind right!

10 hours ago, Didba said:

Hell yah man, you do you. Like they say gotta get yo mind right!

Most people would be shocked by the number of people that actually do puff the Ganga from time to time!

Archived