Men Vs Arkansas

Maverick.AU

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arkansas been struggling here lately.  1 and 4 since the last time we played them.

Hoping they have come to earth and not on the hot streak they were on in that first game.

Do they have anyone missing from their lineup?

Powell still our lone holdout as far as I know>

Honestly I’m hoping Powell doesn’t have a more serious injury. He’s going on 3 weeks of not being able to get through practice without a headache, if the prognosis is the same as before.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Honestly I’m hoping Powell doesn’t have a more serious injury. He’s going on 3 weeks of not being able to get through practice without a headache, if the prognosis is the same as before.

My thoughts as well.  Just very concerned for him, wondering if we'll see him on the court again this year.  Sure hope so.  He played out of position for the team while Cooper was out, and did well.

Just now, MaxCohen216 said:

My thoughts as well.  Just very concerned for him, wondering if we'll see him on the court again this year.  Sure hope so.  He played out of position for the team while Cooper was out, and did well.

He would take a lot of pressure off coop too and give us the ability to give him a little more rest. Heck, he’d take a lot of pressure off of flan too. Coop is having to do a lot rn with nobody being behind him with PG experience.

Persistent post-concussive symptoms, also called post-concussion syndrome, occurs when concussion symptoms last beyond the expected recovery period after the initial injury. The usual recovery period is weeks to months. These symptoms may include headaches, dizziness, and problems with concentration and memory.

seems like this would describe Powell’s case, if I had to guess

Archived