we need to start a suicide watch

aubiefifty

for the die hard trumpers in the fam. we might not agree with most of you but we are one big happy family right? if any of you need to talk message me. i am smart and good looking and i will help calm you down. i am just awesome that way.

29 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Just eat some edibles.....problem solved. 

Judging by the post... mission accomplished.

31 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Just eat some edibles.....problem solved. 

send me a pot sucker. you have my addy........i want to say i tried one before i kick if you will.

2 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Judging by the post... mission accomplished.

u warm my heart freak. i will share..............

i keep forgetting we have 35 likes a day and i still find my self judging if i need to burn one{get it} or go ahead and use it since we have so many.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

u warm my heart freak. i will share..............

Come to Texas, where it’s legal yet hardly anyone has figured it out! 

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Come to Texas, where it’s legal yet hardly anyone has figured it out! 

man i do not drive to birmingham anymore so i doubt i come to texas tho i always wanted to see the alamo. i am just sheet outta luck  lol

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

man i do not drive to birmingham anymore so i doubt i come to texas tho i always wanted to see the alamo. i am just sheet outta luck  lol

I grew up in San Antonio and would happily be your dedicated your guide for the city. An absolute gem of a place.

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Once you see it, you will always remember it. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I grew up in San Antonio and would happily be your dedicated your guide for the city. An absolute gem of a place.

Yeah, the Alamo is just the tip of the iceberg. So many cool places to see like all the old missions around the city and Riverwalk. Some really old bank buildings turned hotels in downtown too. 

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Yeah, the Alamo is just the tip of the iceberg. So many cool places to see like all the old missions around the city and Riverwalk. Some really old bank buildings turned hotels in downtown too. 

Taking the wife there the weekend of the 5th for a little getaway.  There's so much to do... hopefully I don't get to it. 😉

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

i read "a duel of eagles" by i think jeff long. he wrote a great novel warts and all of all the main characters and i mowed through it.the captain from alabama ran off from paying his debts and left his family. jim was a slave guy. they said crockett made a mistake and was at the wrong place at the wrong time. hell even santa anna was a coke freak. i loved it. his point was these guys......not santa anna of course made bad mistakes but redeemed themselves and the book was about redemption. some still hated it but for any book worms out there it is a great read.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Taking the wife there the weekend of the 5th for a little getaway.  There's so much to do... hopefully I don't get to it. 😉

ok i will come stay with you and the wife in your room...lol. i kid i kid............

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i read "a duel of eagles" by i think jeff long. he wrote a great novel warts and all of all the main characters and i mowed through it.the captain from alabama ran off from paying his debts and left his family. jim was a slave guy. they said crockett made a mistake and was at the wrong place at the wrong time. hell even santa anna was a coke freak. i loved it. his point was these guys......not santa anna of course made bad mistakes but redeemed themselves and the book was about redemption. some still hated it but for any book worms out there it is a great read.

The texas revolution and how it unfolded is some excellent reading.

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ok i will come stay with you and the wife in your room...lol. i kid i kid............

There are rules of engagement man!!!

But, since you bring up the topic there is The Players Club in San Antonio. Looks like the weekend of the 5th they are having Neon Night and a Pre-Superbowl Party. 

20 hours ago, bigbird said:

Great restaurants

On 1/21/2021 at 11:48 AM, wdefromtx said:

Hold on.  The Riverwalk is not cool.  It's a bunch of overpriced beer and restaurants.  That's like coming to Austin and saying 6th Street is cool when it most definitely is not.

The hidden gem of downtown SA sight seeing though is the San Fernando Cathedral.  Amazing amounts of history.

33 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Hold on.  The Riverwalk is not cool.  It's a bunch of overpriced beer and restaurants.  That's like coming to Austin and saying 6th Street is cool when it most definitely is not.

The hidden gem of downtown SA sight seeing though is the San Fernando Cathedral.  Amazing amounts of history.

Maybe I should clarify, I like the Riverwalk from an architecture and engineering stand point. Lol 

13 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Maybe I should clarify, I like the Riverwalk from an architecture and engineering stand point. Lol 

OK, that's fair.  I was about to say man, the Ripley's Believe It or Not can go 😂

Archived