Harsin Presser notes 1/21/21

Maverick.AU

Really look forward to hearing reports from practice and how it's conducted.  So much bad vibes coming out regarding how Gus didn't know how to set up and run practice. 

The man understands roles and very well spoken (well for a dude from Idaho, right?).     

Love how he communicated key points in those sound bites!

is the thread posted on how many teams we pound on next year?   Haha

I love this hire.

Love hearing we'll get some 1 v 1s. That's the way it should be 50% of the time. 

Hope that means more eventful ADay games too. It's been garbage the last several years. 

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

1 vs 1's???? Who knew that something as little as that is important to establishing a foundation??? Wow

That's just crazy talk!

These new fangled ideas gonna get people hurt!

1 hour ago, beagle34 said:

I’m on the Harson Horse now

If you did indeed saddle up and hop on....make sure you keep a leg on this side....a leg on that side....and your @$$ in the middle and hang on. IT is going to be a fun ride!

Do you suppose that anyone has told him that, whatever you do, don't say, "It's been a great week of practice" ?

What other things has he been advised to avoid?

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Do you suppose that anyone has told him that, whatever you do, don't say, "It's been a great week of practice" ?

What other things has he been advised to avoid?

I have been told that the sideline will be exclusively juicy fruit gum only. If you get caught with double bubble you are gone!. Also, after wins he will be dining out at Ihop. 

1 hour ago, AUTigerTime said:

Love hearing we'll get some 1 v 1s. That's the way it should be 50% of the time. 

Hope that means more eventful ADay games too. It's been garbage the last several years. 

Especially last year's! 😋

Time will tell for sure, but I would be lying if I didn’t say I was pumped as hell for the future of AU football, for the first time in many years.

It is really hard to contain the excitement and optimism I feel about the future of Auburn Football. Hey someone will get hurt in 1's vs 1's, but players get hurt walking around campus sometimes, so don't bring that I told you so crap in here. I'm ready for spring football. Forgot what it feels like to be really optimistic about Auburn Football. Not expecting miracles, but am excited to see toughness, discipline, competence, and sound fundamental football and good player evaluation and recruiting and roster management. The wins will come in time with Harsin's approach I think.

3 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

It is really hard to contain the excitement and optimism I feel about the future of Auburn Football. Hey someone will get hurt in 1's vs 1's, but players get hurt walking around campus sometimes, so don't bring that I told you so crap in here. I'm ready for spring football. Forgot what it feels like to be really optimistic about Auburn Football. Not expecting miracles, but am excited to see toughness, discipline, competence, and sound fundamental football and good player evaluation and recruiting and roster management. The wins will come in time with Harsin's approach I think.

This is what takes AU to the next level. AU has been a sleeping giant for years, and hopefully Harsin and Co are the guys that will awaken that.

15 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Really looking forward to seeing what Zac can do here. He’s done it the right way and paid his dues. 

What's ironic there are a bunch of people that will look at him and say I don't even know who this is

Archived