Men vs South Carolina

Maverick.AU

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Back to back turnovers sheesh. 17-14 AU

coop oop to Franklin! 19-14 AU

Justin Ferguson had to tweet out that Auburn didn't have a turnover in 7 minutes. He jinxed us.

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Not sure why they're giving Thor the assist on that pass from Coop up to Cambridge.

Sweet, they just fixed it. Cooper now has 4 assists in about 6 minutes. :D

It really is crazy the plays and points we leave on the court that eventually we will take advantage of ... the missed layup by cooper that normally would be a dish and dunk ... I thought he was gonna throw off the backboard 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Coop's vision is just out of this world. 6 assists already in less than 8 minutes of play. Add on 4 rebounds as well.

Vision-wise he reminds me of Jason Williams

We’re getting bailed out by USC simply being unable to make shots, but the paint defense is as good as ever. Dudes are doing a better job of contesting without bodying. 

Franklin filled his lane as well as I’ve seen just about anyone this season. He’s becoming a very smart complementary wing for Cooper

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Cardwell with some stone hands there ... another missed easy basket and assist 

Going back to last game, Cooper obv loses a lot of assists with guys missing open shots. But there were about...4 instances? Of guys just mishandling some of the easy opportunities 

Cardwell is still young though, I believe he’ll improve 

Archived