Men vs South Carolina

Maverick.AU

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Espn blocks women for 35 years.

Then they hire the worst one ever

Then they brag about it like the world had a problem but espn did not lol

I love women. I'd be fine having all women in the booth................long as they dont talk like a moose humping a plastic mardi-gras trumpet.

Rant over

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I thought they changed the stat line, they’re changing it back? Lol

It's been changing all game. lol Apparently 22 and 23 are too close of numbers and they keep messing it up.

6 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Coop taking over but still holding that elbow. Hope it's nothing serious. He's also 4 rebounds away from a triple-double.

Why keep playing him?  This one seems to be in the bag. This is where you need Powell, but might as well give the next guy some minutes at point. 

Just now, jw 4 au said:

Why keep playing him?  This one seems to be in the bag. This is where you need Powell, but might as well give the next guy some minutes at point. 

Because you still need to give Coop game experience. He's still playing/shooting fine even with the elbow issue so he needs as much time to get even more chemistry with his team. I would assume around the 4 minute mark is when the starters will go out for good.

Sometimes I'm punching air and high 5ing myself watching these guys play, all giddyshitty and then sometimes they make me want to kick every one them in the ass. They just get too happy sometimes and try to make the ball go places that it won't go

3 95+ games in the last 5, incl this one, you really just gotta be impressed at all the avenues that have been made better. The game against Alabama is honest to God, probably the most impressive outing any SEC team has had this season, other than the pachyderms. 
we should’ve got 100 in that game if Cooper’s minutes were slightly better managed. With zero in game chemistry. I’m scared to think about what this team looks like, this time next season 

3 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

It’s playing a dangerous game but BP really doesn’t want him to be put at risk. Just needs a body that can still run the offense...unfortunate that it has to be like this. I’d run one of the walk on PGs out there, but BP is about 10000x the basketball mind that I am 

Archived