Men vs South Carolina

Maverick.AU

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thor and Williams both with 7 rebounds. Lead is probably way too big for either of them to get the double-double. Expecting to see the walk-ons in pretty soon.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Took Berman an entire “Friends” season to get that first shot off lol 

edit: he adjusted quickly! 

Pivot!  Pivot!

You know what ticks me off ... we have our bench/walk in’s playing and frank martin ... down by 30 ... has his starters and highest scorer still on the court.

dude, you lost ... let ur bench play

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

That’s some very impressive offense!!!

Thought we did a really nice job of ball movement. Coop opens a lot of things up. Cant wait to get Powell back

Just now, mustache eagle said:

You know what ticks me off ... we have our bench/walk in’s playing and frank martin ... down by 30 ... has his starters and highest scorer still on the court.

Nah, with the way their season has been this year, they need the minutes. They've only played 8 games this season. Let them stay in and get some much needed experience.

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Frank is probably as good natured a guy you’ll see. He’s just about every tenured SEC coach’s favorite coach. This was a necessary teaching moment for their team, and he’s as good as anyone at creating them 

Archived