Tracy Rocker to the Eagles

Zeek

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Dangit

Didn't he originally leave us for the Titans? He just left SCar. Honestly at this point I'm done with him.

Just now, Zeek said:

Didn't he originally leave us for the Titans? He just left SCar. Honestly at this point I'm done with him.

I think so, yea. The amount of times he’s left us for other gigs, not to mention how quick he is to bolt from other places too. I don’t think AU should ever offer him an onfield coaching position again.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I think so, yea. The amount of times he’s left us for other gigs, not to mention how quick he is to bolt from other places too. I don’t think AU should ever offer him an onfield coaching position again.

I wasn't super thrilled with his hire to begin with. Yes he develops well but I was hoping for a better recruiter.

23 minutes ago, Zeek said:

That’s where I am with him.  

Vic So'oto. As for Lupoi, an article quoted a 3rd party as saying he wouldn't go back to college coaching unless it was DC level minimum. At a major program.

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

How would we rate his time here at Auburn this go ‘round 🤔?

Did about the same amount of on-the-road recruiting 

I'm glad it went ahead and happened. He was never gonna stay here long anyway, just look at his career. Nows a chance to get a coach that really wants to be here.

I just don’t understand leaving your Alma Mater to take a job in the NFL that’s only guaranteed to last a year. Didn’t he learn his lesson the last time? I’m sorry, but I wouldn’t give Tracey Rocker another phone call after this.

A man who doesn’t like recruiting went back to the NFL the first chance he got? Not surprised, that’s why I wasn’t the biggest fan of this hire when it happened.

I knew he wouldn’t be here long but I didn’t think his tenure would be this short smh

2 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

I just don’t understand leaving your Alma Mater to take a job in the NFL that’s only guaranteed to last a year. Didn’t he learn his lesson the last time? I’m sorry, but I wouldn’t give Tracey Rocker another phone call after this.

I wouldn’t be either but to be fair, it’s the NFL and he doesn’t have to recruit. I can see why he would go. Don’t like that it happened this quickly but lesson learnt . Same reason why I didn’t want muschamp either. 

Just now, autan said:

Wonder if he received a pay check. He ought to pay Auburn.

I imagining he would have to give that money back . Who knows Though 

Archived