Tracy Rocker to the Eagles

Zeek

6 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I can talk about how my grandfather is Native American and I can tell everyone how terrible the reservations are... this was there land and look where they are... How many native Americans are in the NFL... but this is an auburn football board. There’s a time and place for everything. 
If this continues the auburn fans are going to leave this board. Me included. I know you won’t care but it is fun to have people around to talk about Auburn football.

The ol native American post. If my post have no revelance you can make a post and explain why and if it makes sense I'll agree otherwise don't ever just tell me to be quiet and stand pat while me or my people are disrespected. You have a pair on you

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Oh If I see it I will do as I have always done. No worries there. 

But why are you talking about it now? Look how upset you are......

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So I heard Jimmy Brumbaugh is wanting the job.....I am not a fan myself. 

It always seems like Auburn fans or Auburn for that matter have never shared the same interest in him coaching here.  I gotta say, I was a huge fan of his and his story while at Auburn.

Just now, cole256 said:

But why are you talking about it now? Look how upset you are......

I am not upset. Just calling out BS when I see it. You do not know me to decide I am upset. If I got upset everytime an internet poster made a bs statement I would be in an insane asylum.

15 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Back to the OP, as I type this there is not another legit site reporting TR leaving. Pete Thamel has been wrong once or twice before. 

PM is saying so, not that makes it legit,lol

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

I am not upset. Just calling out BS when I see it. You do not know me to decide I am upset. If I got upset everytime an internet poster made a bs statement I would be in an insane asylum.

Ok let me slow it down. What was the bs statement

17 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

That's part of the problem. Everybody trying to call out people for something. I have literally seen white people call out black people as being racist. 

If there is actual racism...I will stand and fight it with anyone. So many things today are deemed racist that actually aren't it has diminished actual racism. See like you....Stop supporting racist politicians....I have never supported a racist politician, but I have been called racist for supporting the former POTUS because of a lie that he is racist. Not one shred of evidence to show he has a racist bone in his body. Just a narrative spun to perfection by those that dislike him and the media. 

If somebody calls out something they believe to be racist and you point out an objective point that counters their claim or even ask why they believe it is racist (it seems to be purely subjective in this day and age) then you must be racist yourself for posing a counter argument or inquiring to the motive of said racist incident. 

Im done with this conversation, I normally do no indulge, but I couldn't hold back after the moronic take that because someone is white they do not have to think about race. How can anyone today not have to think about it when you can't even have a football forum without every topic turning to that. 

Most leadership positions in college and professional football do not reflect the demographic that touches the field. Cole was just highlighting the discrepancy. It’s true. It’s a huge disparity, and in large part that is due to systemic racism. There has been progress, Auburn has shown that with the hire of Allen Greene. However there is a ways to go. To be forward we have to have open honest dialogue, and I will let it rest and proceed with the topic on Rocker.

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

The ol native American post. If my post have no revelance you can make a post and explain why and if it makes sense I'll agree otherwise don't ever just tell me to be quiet and stand pat while me or my people are disrespected. You have a pair on you

Disrespected? Don’t ever talk about my family again. Ever. The Native American culture is what this country was built on. My grandparents are Native American, I have aunts and uncles that are African American, and you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Don’t ever talk to me again on the site ... ever. I hope you are banned. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok let me slow it down. What was the bs statement

I am not going back through and searching for it to quote, but basically that White people do not have to worry about race. Making an ass-umption about someone's experiences based on the color of their skin. It wasn't from you. It wasn't even arguing the topic of blacks in NFL coaching jobs.

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Disrespected? Don’t ever talk about my family again. Ever. The Native American culture is what this country was built on. My grandparents are Native American, I have aunts and uncles that are African American, and you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Don’t ever talk to me again on the site ... ever. I hope you are banned. 

Yeah disrespected.Talk about your family 🙄 where? And I never talkes to you in the first place I just replied to be nice......I hope that you are banned

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

I am not going back through and searching for it to quote, but basically that White people do not have to worry about race. Making an ass-umption about someone's experiences based on the color of their skin. It wasn't from you. It wasn't even arguing the topic of blacks in NFL coaching jobs.

Maybe they just didn't know what you had to worry about.....I'm just saying it's always the same people angry as hell arguing with me. Like dude told me not to EVER say anything about race and you and your partners liked it......you didn't get angry and give them a tongue lashing. 

But 👌🏾

3 hours ago, auburnspice said:

Because he just made a commitment to Auburn. I guess I'm just an old fool, but when a Man makes a commitment to someone, I would expect him to honor it. 

He had just made a commitment to USCe when we hired him away. I don’t see any difference as NFL job has to be rated higher than college job ( unless your Savanna).

Just now, Hank2020 said:

He had just made a commitment to USCe when we hired him away. I don’t see any difference as NFL job has to be rated higher than college job ( unless your Savanna).

Ok, thanks for the info. I did not know that.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah disrespected. And I never talkes to you in the first place I just replied to be nice......I hope that you are banned

I feel sorry for you. And I would love to take you to visit my family on the reservations. Do you think you have it bad? Give me a break. The whole native American excuse? You have no idea what you were talking about. you spread an agenda about how bad things are but you really don’t know. I promise you. You wanna see some real suffering - you have no idea. Give me a break with your tired rant. Every time you bring up race on this site I’m going to talk about Native Americans because that is my family. Every single time.

• WarTiger changed the title to Tracy Rocker to the Eagles
  • augolf1716 locked this topic

Archived