Tracy Rocker to the Eagles

Zeek

Just now, W.E.D said:

He wasn't brought back by Ark and went to Southern Miss. 

But him being an OC at Southern Miss and then taking the smae position at Auburn is pretty similar to what Rock just did

I meant arky st

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It's very nice to be a white male and never have to think about race, so it's easily dismissed. 

Tell me how a white male doesn't have to think about race when it gets brought into every single conversation? Tell me how they don't have to think about race when they get deemed racists because they support a certain politician, or live in a certain part of the country. Or if you support learning facts of a situation instead of just buying into a narrative you are deemed racists. " You must be racist if you do not agree with what I say" 

In today's world, things that have nothing to do with racism are deemed racist so I would argue white people constantly have to think about race to avoid being deemed racist for something that indeed is not racist at all. 

18 minutes ago, cole256 said:

The NFL is 72% black

And? Seems to me that means that you have a ton of white guys who flame out of football really early and move into coaching. As you would expect. 

Here we go again. Can we please stop bringing up race every time in every thread? It gets old. It is the same people every time on both sides and every thread ends up being a disaster and getting locked. If it keeps happening I think the site should ban both sides. It makes this site awful. 

39 minutes ago, cole256 said:

If this was the troy coach guy doing this to go to Arkansas....oh ok. I get it. This is an auburn legend that has an opportunity in the NFL where they can't even get guys to even pretend to hire African American coaches and he's stepping out before it gets started. We haven't even had any workouts yet. I could even see if it was in the middle of the season.....

If it wasn't for his d line we wouldn't even have that 2010 title because the secondary and linebackers minus Josh bynes was trash. 

Don’t do our new DB coach like that 😂

Just now, metafour said:

And? Seems to me that means that you have a ton of white guys who flame out of football really early and move into coaching. As you would expect. 

And it means that white guys aren't the only guys interested in coaching and leadership positions. Just like all white guys don't suck. But I wrote that specifically to make sure the variable is right to what was stated. I don't want to argue about race. I know most of you don't think it's real. I don't care particularly and don't want to argue it.

I brought it up to remind that his opportunity could be greatly impacted negatively making an opportunity substantially worth more than originally thought. That's it

4 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

So what’s the gripe?

So your 12% doesn't hold up. Standard deviation simple statistics

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Here we go again. Can we please stop bringing up race every time in every thread? It gets old. It is the same people every time on both sides and every thread ends up being a disaster and getting locked. If it keeps happening I think the site should ban both sides. It makes this site awful. 

Tag @cole256 if you want to get specific.

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

@cole256 He never disappoints.

I tell you what you just quote and show ANY I mean just one time I brought up race and a point wasn't warranted I'll send you 500 and leave this board whenever you say

9 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Tell me how a white male doesn't have to think about race when it gets brought into every single conversation? Tell me how they don't have to think about race when they get deemed racists because they support a certain politician, or live in a certain part of the country. Or if you support learning facts of a situation instead of just buying into a narrative you are deemed racists. " You must be racist if you do not agree with what I say" 

In today's world, things that have nothing to do with racism are deemed racist so I would argue white people constantly have to think about race to avoid being deemed racist for something that indeed is not racist at all. 

Because we're white and a man. 

We have more advantages than anyone else on earth. Just bc someone explains that fact to you doesn't mean the same thing. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I tell you what you just quote and show ANY I mean just one time I brought up race and a point wasn't warranted I'll send you 500 and leave this board whenever you say

I’d never ask you leave..

12 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

have to think about race to avoid being deemed racist for something that indeed is not racist at all. 
In this current climate unfortunately this is true!

12 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

When you see it. Call it out. Say its

wrong. Stop supporting racist politicians, business men, etc. We can all do better at calling out racism. 

Just now, cole256 said:

@Swamp Eagle also if you have some problem I'm not aware of just dm me and maybe we can work it out 🤡

No problem, cole. I ‘like’ and agree with many of your posts. Nothing there..

3 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Tag @cole256 if you want to get specific.

I don’t care who it is, it just needs to stop. There are 1 million other places we can discuss real life issues and race issues. This site is my escape. I just want to find a a good AUfootball coach. 

I’m happy when an Auburn man gets to the NFL, or any prestigious job. Great for him! No big deal, let’s go find the next best coach and continue forward. This is real life, not fairy tales or the movies. Good luck to him and I hope he becomes a defensive coordinator next.

War Eagle 🦅 Go represent!

29 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

6% of the NFL HC are black. There is a massive disconnect between coaches and player populations. It goes deeper than % of population. 

You've got high level coordinators who can't get jobs and then the Saints QB coach gets an NFL spot and awful coaches Like Gase get recycle but no black coach does. 

The NFL is trying to address this bc they know it as an issue 

6%? Then there’s definitely work to do. Now let’s get back to the OT, and that is TR leaving...

Just now, gr82b4au said:

I don’t care who it is, it just needs to stop. There are 1 million other places we can discuss real life issues and race issues. This site is my escape. I just want to find a a good AUfootball coach. 

It was absolutely viable in this discussion and I won't be hushed about inequalitybecause somebody doesn't want to hear about it. What you should say is you don't want to hear anything racist......

I didn't want to talk about race and argue everybody on earth knows how the NFL is. I didn't think it would be an argument. But the fact that he may have an opportunity he knows he'll never get again is a big variable that many haven't thought about in this equation

this is attitude for next coach I’m looking for!

48 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm not upset with Rocker "because he has a skill set that is desirable by the highest level of his occupation."  I'm not happy that a guy got a chance to leave a perennially mediocre program to coach at his alma mater and is bailing 10 days into the job and that he's left us twice now for the pros.  I'm not saying he's persona non grata at Auburn from now on.  I'm just saying, if it's all business to him, it's all business to us too - and we're done being his fall back.

^this...dick move on Rockers part.  Speaks to character.  

8 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

No problem, cole. I ‘like’ and agree with many of your posts. Nothing there..

No we have one but you want to do that hide the fact stuff

Archived