Seth Williams

Tigerpro2a

It’s not shocking at all. Seth is what 6’4? Tall guys look slower because of their long strides.
If Seth was slow he would’ve got caught from behind on that game winning TD against ole miss

100m equals 110 yards so that's not as meaningful unless you are running back a FG miss 109 yards. A 10.67 100m can translate to a 4.5 40yd time depending on the athletes reaction time at the start. Usain Bolt was average in the first half of the race but crazy fast in the 2nd half. A 6'4" WR with great hands running a 10.67 is a keeper. 

29 minutes ago, chizhead said:

Lack of effort makes you look slow

Of course, not being the go to receiver on plays with zero qb progressions, will encourage loafing. I mean, who wants to run precise routes, over and over, without being a possible target.

9 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Of course, not being the go to receiver on plays with zero qb progressions, will encourage loafing. I mean, who wants to run precise routes, over and over, without being a possible target.

thats true, but, it ain't what he "wants" that matters. The blame does fall on Gus though

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

seemed to have pretty good acceleration from the few moments he was allowed 

how often did we even see Seth run something like a streak as the primary read? 

There was not room for that in Gus's 6 play playbook. You expect too much,lol. Still, Williams effort was lacking a bunch

2 minutes ago, chizhead said:

There was not room for that in Gus's 6 play playbook. You expect too much,lol. Still, Williams effort was lacking a bunch

He took some plays off, but I don't think that was nearly as detrimental as the offensive scheme or the QB play to his overall output. As far as the season goes, the only time I really remember him truly hurting the team was that drop vs Alabama. That was a tough one at a tough time 

I have to admit, I did not realize Seth had that kind of speed. With a good combine (assuming there is one and he gets invited) seems like he could go high, higher than some have projected.

33 minutes ago, fredst said:

I have to admit, I did not realize Seth had that kind of speed. With a good combine (assuming there is one and he gets invited) seems like he could go high, higher than some have projected.

No combine this year. Just pro days, so it'll be interesting to see times vs legit times at the combine 

On 1/24/2021 at 7:02 PM, SumterAubie said:

Someone who knows they’re being filmed and wants to play in the NFL. 

The 2018 offensive skill class was criminally misused. An absolute failure of coaching and the coaches themselves. I'd have loved to see what they would do in our new offense. Just a real shame.

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I always said I don't know how people could ever be mad at this guy.....he made so many plays on balls that was off......it was crazy

28 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I always said I don't know how people could ever be mad at this guy.....he made so many plays on balls that was off......it was crazy

They won't like this because it treads waters on criticizing Nix as a pure passer, but on the bright side, that's 63%, higher than 50% and Nix was the only one throwing them so I guess that's good?

Imagine nearly 40% of the ball being thrown to you aren't deemed catchable then being mad at that player when he has some words with the privileged QB.

There's a serviceable QB deep down inside Bo, Bobo/Harsin have their work cut out for them

Archived