please donate 6$ to get rid of TT

AUinVA

If we can gather 500,000 AU fans to each give 6$, which i am sure we can gladly find we can give Au 3 million to buy out TT's pitiful contract. Let's pull together and send TT packing so we can enjoy the next couple of years. Please bring Petrino back.

What is so wrong with CTT? Just because he didn't win the NC that CFN was predicting? Please!!! Firing every coach that doesn't bring in that "perfect" season brings less credibility to our program.

By the way, if you were going to fire him, who would you propose as the new HC? CBP is definately not proven as a recruiter nor a GREAT head coach.

you guys have a serious denial issue. How about bringing Petrino back. Have you ever watched him coach a team. It is like night and day watching him and TT. He has desire and emotion, and best of all he wins with players he did not even recruit. Louisville would probably beat us by 25+ points. He is a young, energetic coach who can motivate and best of all he wins football games. Keep standing behind TT and see where it gets you. He does not have it, sorry.

Are you kidding me? How has BP proven that he is a better coach than CTT. Name one accomplishment he has that CTT doesn't have. Also, changing coaching staffs all the time only upsets the continuity of the team. Being behind CTT doesn't mean I am in "serious denial" as you claim. I am realistic. Changing coaching staffs at this point will only bring havoc and put our team back at square one. If you are ready to start over rebuilding this team from scratch than so be it. I for one think we are on the right track. We had a very tough schedule, and tougher than we even thought it would be. Am I disappointed? Of course, I would love to win a NC, but am I mad and ready to call for heads to roll? No way! Part of being a true fan means you look for the bright side. Our year will come, its just not this year. But I have faith that it will be soon.

Accomplishments that Petrino has over TT. Brings his team ready to play. Shows emotion in that he wants to win! Motivates his players. Does not give poor excuses when his team loses (see article on missed 3 field goals against TCU). Will win more games in his first year as a head coach than TT has won in his best year as a head coach in the last seven years. How about that for accomplishments, just because I want TT out does not mean I am not behind Auburn. I want Auburn to get back to being great, which will not happen under TT. At some point the blame has got to stop with someone. Imagine if he was a CEO of a company instead of Au football. He would be gone, no questions asked. The problem with TT is that he has absolutely no incentive to win. He does not care

AUinVA....why not knock off the fire TT thing until after the season when he will be evaluated. We still have two games left and it's recruiting season. If you don't believe the bama folks use this kind igf stuff against us go read some of the posts on Tider Insider they have lifted off Auburn boards, just like this one and your post.

ProudTiger, just stating the facts my friend. I could care less what Alabama does! I am worried about Auburn and UA fans can worry about their program, but we are in deep trouble if something does not change. We are a mediocre football team right now and it makes me want to throw up. :au:

Archived