2022 4* QB Jacurri Brown

Paladin

1 hour ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Is he committed to UF? What makes anyone think he'll switch? Just curious.

@WDE_OxPx_2010 he’s not committed to Florida and is now wide open after their OC and QB coach just left there for the NFL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Not to my knowledge

55 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@WDE_OxPx_2010 he’s not committed to Florida and is now wide open after their OC and QB coach just left there for the NFL.

Gotcha. It says 100% to UF on his profile, thanks for the updates

6 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Gotcha. It says 100% to UF on his profile, thanks for the updates

@WDE_OxPx_2010 The percentage is reporter predictions on where he ends up. Those predictions were made before that coach left.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Tay said:

Sup guys. I haven’t been on here for a while. My apologies. But I’m real close with Jacurri. Florida not a leader since Brian Johnson have left and he already has a great relationship with Bobo back when he was at Colorado State. Definitely AU #1 QB on board now. He’s open as far as his recruitment goes but AU sits in a pretty good spot with him. 

682270d27f1544666a8bd7941754b72c.gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, fredst said:

He looks good but accuracy looks iffy, as has been pointed out. Still hoping that the staff gets their recruiting ducks in a row quickly (I think that they will). Also hoping that they decide to offer Tanner Bailey soon.

His mechanics look pretty awful.  I don't think Stockton's throwing motion look much better.

I like his size better than Stockton

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1

On 1/28/2021 at 5:23 PM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Stockton is very good. Don’t think he isn’t. Kid has never stepped foot in Auburn. Gus never even called the kid once. This isn’t some huge loss like most are making it. 

Not to mention he’s from Georgia and Auburn has probably only beaten Georgia once since he’s been old enough to follow football.

• Sad 1

Not saying this guy is him, but might I remind others of a little guy named Lamar Jackson , who didn’t have the best mechanics or completion percentage in high school but all world athlete . What it took was an all world technician to groom him into a elite QB. Bobo is a technician . If it was the previous administration I would definitely be worried but with Bobo and Harsin at the helm, I can get with this. High risk, high reward. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Not saying this guy is him, but might I remind others of a little guy named Lamar Jackson , who didn’t have the best mechanics or completion percentage in high school but all world athlete . What it took was an all world technician to groom him into a elite QB. Bobo is a technician . If it was the previous administration I would definitely be worried but with Bobo and Harsin at the helm, I can get with this. High risk, high reward. 

So many HS qbs lack proper mechanics. Look up Phillip Rivers. And completion percentage can be effected by drops. I like the potential. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, alexava said:

So many HS qbs lack proper mechanics. Look up Phillip Rivers

NFL too in his case. lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, alexava said:

So many HS qbs lack proper mechanics. Look up Phillip Rivers. And completion percentage can be effected by drops. I like the potential. 

Played for my high school team in Athens Alabama, the Golden Eagles 🦅!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Played for my high school team in Athens Alabama, the Golden Eagles 🦅!!

And would have come to Auburn except we wanted to make him a TE. Now he’ll be in the HOF as a QB, lol.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I thought it was safety??

One or the other. You may be right. I just know that his throwing motion had them thinking he would never make it as a D1 QB and he ended up at NC State as a result. Meanwhile we were running Daniel Cobb out there, lol

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Tubs wanted him as a TE.  Bama wanted him on defense, can't remember if it was S or LB.

Edited by dyehardfanAU
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well we were both correct

My wife says the same thing when she's wrong mistaken

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

a 6' 5" safety, I don't think so.

I would think he was going to be converted to a TE or maybe LB, although he was not real gifted with quickness. I think if you look it up, all the articles refer to him as a TE.

One funny thing about Rivers, I found out, was he was not thought of as a college QB bc of his strange throwing motion. Even when he signed and got to NC St, his OC Norm Chow called him 'javelin thrower'. That's funny.

And now this Alabama HS QB is going to be in the NFL HOF soon...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 5:57 PM, Sizzle said:

What are our chances?