2021 3* S Cayden Bridges Signs with AU!

Paladin

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

& started as a true freshman at S. I remember being in the stands against La Tech & him announced as a starter game 1. I was shocked. Dude was a stone cold killer. Always loved DB. 

Edited by TAYLORKEETON
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

& started as a true freshman at S. I remember being in the stands against La Tech & him announced as a starter game 1. I was shocked. Dude was a stone cold killer. Always loved DB. 

SD was another 2*

https://247sports.com/Player/SenDerrick-Marks-7000/high-school-4538/

6 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Well according to South Alabama beat writer Doug Konkel Auburn’s staff is looking at South Alabama’s offer list to find recruits. He even claims we got Gaston from them 😂

I sense bammerism

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

I sense bammerism

I’m a USA alum so I was listening mainly to hear about the jags and then he went off about how our new staff can’t recruit in the southeast so they had to look at USAs offer list to find guys. I had to change the channel lol. He’s usually better than that. 

14 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I’m a USA alum so I was listening mainly to hear about the jags and then he went off about how our new staff can’t recruit in the southeast so they had to look at USAs offer list to find guys. I had to change the channel lol. He’s usually better than that. 

Yeah...I live down there, but wouldn't surprise me if he is a bammer. 

• ellitor changed the title to ***2021 3* S Cayden Bridges Signs with AU!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic

Mississippi DB signs with Auburn over Mississippi State

Jeffrey Lee • AuburnSports

Senior Editor

@JLeeAURivals

Auburn has added a Signing Day commitment. Cayden Bridges, a two-sport standout from Magee, Miss., has committed to Auburn over Mississippi State.

“I just felt like Auburn is the best decision for me,” Bridges said. “Auburn is a big school in the SEC. They have excellent facilities and the coaches are real straightup with you. I like everything about Auburn. I’m very excited.”

Bridges initially was committed to South Alabama, but Auburn offered last Thursday. Mississippi State then followed suit on Friday.

Auburn being the first SEC offer played a big part in his decision.

“They were the first SEC school to offer me and that meant a lot,” Bridges said. “For these home schools, these Mississippi schools, to overlook me, it kind of puts a chip on my shoulder, and I will play with a chip on my shoulder at Auburn.”

As a senior, Bridges had 52 tackles, 25 solos, six tackles-for-loss and four interceptions. At wide receiver, he had 44 receptions for 606 yards (13.8 avg.) and seven touchdowns.

Bridges also is a standout in baseball and plans to play both sports at Auburn.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* S Cayden Bridges Signs with AU!
  • augolf1716 unpinned this topic