Site and AUFAMILY Campaign Update

RunInRed

It's hard to believe but we're already one month into the new year.  I hope everyone's 2021 is off to a great start.  It's been a busy month for us as a site and I wanted to share all the happenings, as well as provide the latest on our support campaign with you.

Let's start with the site itself.  I'm really excited about how we're evolving and continuing to grow.  First, we aligned with a top notch graphics designer to complete a re-brand of the site and our social feeds.  Here on the Forums, we've squashed a lot of the design/skin bugs as well.  We still have some tweaks to do for the Blue Theme, but we're close.  Zach, has also helped us up our graphics game on our social feeds.  If you missed any of it, you can check out some of his work, here.

From a content perspective, we're super pumped to announce a partnership with Jake Crain ("Jboy") and Philip Dukes ("Dukes the Scoop").  As I announced in another thread, AUFAMILY will sponsor and be the official message board of @The Jboy Show.  Starting out, there will be at least two weekly shows.  One on @Dukesthescoop channel and the other, exclusively on AUFAMILY's new YouTube page, which we also recently launched.  For those familiar with the Brain Drain that Jay G Tate does over on Rivals, this will be similar.  But far more interactive in terms of Q&A from our boards.  He will cover Auburn Football and Recruiting and everything else across the SEC.  For those familiar with his podcast, you know this will include interviews with top media/analysts, former players, coaches, and more.  This is a level of content, insight, analysis and frankly, exposure, we've never as a site had before.  As I said, I'm pretty stoked.  You can check the teaser/promo out here:

We've also gotten reconnected with Coach John Ray, who will be back in action this season.  Look for more details soon including a few new features we're also working with him on.  In the meantime, if you missed it, you can check out his thoughts on the new staff, here.

Of course, we've been able to do all this thanks to you.  Particularly, I would be remiss if I did not once again thank our Platinum, Gold and Silver Donors who have stepped up to the plate, literally pouring rocket fuel on our ambitions to grow.  And yes, by now I know you guys are probably sick of all the threads and hearing me shout out our donors, but you shouldn't be ... literally, they are the financial foundation this site is being rebuilt and enhanced on.  So, again, THANK YOU to all 160+ of you who have pushed us to 57% of our total funding goal

In such a short period of time, we've come so far but there's still so much more opportunity, literally right in front of us.  And so again, I reluctantly and humbly request for those of you who have been on the contributing fence, for those who enjoy what we're doing and who are in a position to make a donation, please consider becoming one of our Platinum, Gold or Silver Donors - any amount will help continue our momentum and position this site to continue to grow and thrive. 

➡️ DONATE

Thank You again to all of those who have answered the call and to every one for being a part of this community.  Onward and updward!

War Eagle!

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 7:15 AM, RunInRed said:

👀

@AUGoo with his FOURTH donation 🙌🙌🙌

that is just showing off.

Archived