2021 3 Star OT Adrien Strickland

AUgrad2013

32 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

So, Adrien Strickland.   Any news?   He’s a 2021 guy, right?  So what is his hold up?

Signed with South Alabama

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, autan said:

So we agree it's an opinion or a take and not necessarily a fact?

It was also an opinion, and a much more popular one, that John Franklin III was a viable SEC quarterback. 

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It was also an opinion, and a much more popular one, that John Franklin III was a viable SEC quarterback. 

Definitely liked to argue he was

4 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

So, Adrien Strickland.   Any news?   He’s a 2021 guy, right?  So what is his hold up?

@AUpreacherman22 The thread stopped being about AS about 4 posts into the thread. He was never a target & signed with South Alabama. The thread has stayed alive because there has been good conversation on other topics.

The thread will probably die now that you got it back on track. lol

8 hours ago, dilligas said:

Signed with South Alabama

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

@AUpreacherman22 The thread stopped being about AS about 4 posts into the thread. He was never a target & signed with South Alabama. The thread has stayed alive because there has been good conversation on other topics.

The thread will probably die now that you got it back on track. lol

Thanks guys!  I totally missed that he signed with USA.   Let me get us back on track:

Is Bo going to have a huge breakout year or get benched for DD by the end of the year?

How many OTs do we have?  Does it count if they were recruited to play OT?

Have our issues under Gus been more of a personnel issue, out-dated system, or poor development?  And please state if it is @bigbird or @augolf1716’s fault.  
Carry on!:

23 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Have our issues under Gus been more of a personnel issue, out-dated system, or poor development?  And please state if it is @bigbird or @augolf1716’s fault.  

Well I can unequivocally state it not me so that only leaves the yellow one

15 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Have our issues under Gus been more of a personnel issue, out-dated system, or poor development?  And please state if it is @bigbird or @augolf1716’s fault

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Well I can unequivocally state it not me so that only leaves the yellow one

Image result for peanut woodstock gif

It is a love hate thing.

On 2/16/2021 at 12:05 AM, bigbird said:

Were there 7 two years ago when you made your list? No.

You are finally correct about something on this subject. There weren't seven, there were six.

I think we may be understating the difference between players recruited to be an OT vs players who have been put in that position to fill a roster spot out of necessity.  Those numbers would significantly change the conversation.  We have a lot of OGs and DTs playing OT.   (square peg —> round hole)

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

List the tackles from two years ago.

No. I just counted the six scholarship O-tackles from two years ago. You can do the same.  I'm tired of doing your legwork for you. Every time you are confronted with facts, you try to slither around them. At some point you should cut your losses and move on.

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

I think we may be understating the difference between players recruited to be an OT vs players who have been put in that position to fill a roster spot out of necessity.  Those numbers would significantly change the conversation.  We have a lot of OGs and DTs playing OT.   (square peg —> round hole)

To mikey that constitutes quality depth. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

No. I just counted the six scholarship O-tackles from two years ago. You can do the same.  I'm tired of doing your legwork for you. Every time you are confronted with facts, you try to slither around them. At some point you should cut your losses and move on.

You telling another that they don't deal with facts is honestly one of the funniest things that's been posted on here. Your delusion is unmatched.

3 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

That's not the question. The question was the number of offensive tackles on the team, regardless of where they were recruited to. One was recruited as a DE, played OT at Auburn and played OT in the NFL. He shouldn't count?

On 2/15/2021 at 2:40 PM, fredst said:

They did. I found some closed circuit footage from there....

0ED3B26A-39C9-4F42-A3C5-3B91A854D0F6.gif

That's some Cobra Kai Shiz

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@AUBwinsI thought the same thing!

tenor.gif?itemid=18537028

Immediately thought of the school fight, which was one of the craziest fight sequences I've seen in a while. 

35 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Immediately thought of the school fight, which was one of the craziest fight sequences I've seen in a while. 

Me too. I just couldn't find the right high school fight gif. lol

51 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Me too. I just couldn't find the right high school fight gif. lol

Lol same here

Archived