Jordan-Hare Stadium

auburn4ever

OP ate some good edibles as soon as it it 5est.

Enjoy the night, brother 

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Auburn needs to redo the stands of Jordan-Hare to orange and blue. However, the field needs to remain green.

Of all the things JHS needs this is your priority?

Don’t sell the OP short. I would open the field as a subject for change as well. My greens keeper Carl suggests a new grass, a hybrid of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia.

I think back in the 70's the benches/seats were orange and blue....need to get an old-timer to verify...

8 hours ago, AUx said:

Don’t sell the OP short. I would open the field as a subject for change as well. My greens keeper Carl suggests a new grass, a hybrid of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia.

Carl's one of the best in the business

25 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yep.

caddyshack_carl1.gif

10 hours ago, AUx said:

This is probably a great post but I don’t know enough about grass to “get it”. I will study up a while.

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

This is probably a great post but I don’t know enough about grass to “get it”. I will study up a while.

The Northern California Sensemillia is the tell!

Could they at least replace the faded out prints that are plastered all over the outside of the stadium? When the new Chizik one went up it really showed how bad all the rest of them look. I can't figure how someone at AU cant even seem to get little things like this right when it comes to the stadium appearance?

3 hours ago, TigerCatcher said:

Jay Jacobs says get your priorities in order (God bless).....

food-fair5.jpg

My gosh can't imagine the queasiness of fried candy bars lol

6 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

image.gif.11a56daa27e2a8947de9c70eb9366830.gif

14 hours ago, tigerman1186 said:

I think back in the 70's the benches/seats were orange and blue....need to get an old-timer to verify...

They were orange, and blue in the early seventies, but were terribly faded. 

From 2015:

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2015/12/a_look_at_auburns_renovation_plans_jordan-hare_stadium.html

No clue if there's still plans in the work.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I would absolutely love to see JHS switch to individual seats with armrests and cup holders.

No, no, no! It's Caddy, I say it's Caddyshack, son. Carl Spackler. Pop culture. Comedic golf movie, son.

You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. You got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin ' em and you keep missin 'em. You gotta keep your eye on the ball. I almost had a gag, son. A joke, that is.

Nice boy, but hes about as sharp as a throw pillow.

Help me out, @AUloggerhead!

28 minutes ago, Zeek said:

From 2015:

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2015/12/a_look_at_auburns_renovation_plans_jordan-hare_stadium.html

No clue if there's still plans in the work.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I would absolutely love to see JHS switch to individual seats with armrests and cup holders.

... and yet, the field would remain green. Very curious. A concession to A4E's preference, no doubt?

2 hours ago, AUx said:

No, no, no! It's Caddy, I say it's Caddyshack, son. Carl Spackler. Pop culture. Comedic golf movie, son.

You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. You got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin ' em and you keep missin 'em. You gotta keep your eye on the ball. I almost had a gag, son. A joke, that is.

Nice boy, but hes about as sharp as a throw pillow.

Help me out, @AUloggerhead!

What?  You're tongue's wagging like a blind dog's at a meat market!  Of COURSE it's from Caddyshack!  Kids these days ... ... ain't even getting a proper edu-ma-cation!  

Archived