Transfer Portal (2021)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sarchasm (n): The distance between your joke and Ellitor  

Let's Not delve this thread into a Bo Nix discussion. Please & Thank you! Signed, The Entire AUFamily Staff

Samantha that twitched her nose was on Bewitched.  It was Jeanie on I dream of Jeanie and she blinked.  Also Samantha didn’t vaporize into a bottle, Jeannie did.  Just  keeping y’all informed of my 19

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Paladin said:

Nate Craig-Myers, WR, Colorado State: This should be a familiar name for recruiting fans. Craig-Myers ranked as a top 50 prospect way back in the 2016 class, signing with Auburn. He never really took off on The Plains, eventually transferring to Colorado State. Craig-Meyers had a solid 2019 season, catching 23 passes for 329 yards and followed that up with six catches in three games last season.

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, chizhead said:

E is really bad at it. He does good deeds but he is a whole lotta' slow on sarcasm

Sometimes. I hear it better than I read it though. lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Sometimes. I hear it better than I read it though. lol

Sometimes it just takes an assist. 

SdLZ.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

What is bad about the latest posts ribbing E is it all started because I missed the sarcasm not E. Sorry E.

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

What is bad about the latest posts ribbing E is it all started because I missed the sarcasm not E. Sorry E.

Yeah but it became a Roast E which is all good. With all that I have put into this community positively & negatively we should probably have a Roast E thread. lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Yeah but it became a Roast E which is all good. With all that I have put into this community positively & negatively we should probably have a Roast E thread. lol

99.9999% positive .0001% negative, and I am probably over estimating the negative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder what the seniors think about Big Kat first going to Tennessee then he lives there and later lands at UCF with Malzahn and T-Will. SO SAD!!!!

56 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I wonder what the seniors think about Big Kat first going to Tennessee then he lives there and later lands at UCF with Malzahn and T-Will. SO SAD!!!!

For who in your opinion?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

image.png.8eef8b0dfe8df3d2e639c265d040ec8b.png
Joe Milton, Michigan, Pro-Style Quarterback (247sports.com)

He has immediate eligibility and apparently, while he is listed as a pro-style, seems pretty athletic from the snaps that I've seen. Moves around well in the pocket, senses pressure ideally without bailing to run too soon. Trying to understand if there has been any sort of effort to bring in another QB. He has 3 years of eligibility and seems to be flying under the radar. Has a heck of an arm and has been throwing some good anticipation darts around the field in a very west-coast manner but has good arm strength and decent footwork to nail deep shots.

Could be a great project and also excellent addition to the QB room as competition. Does tend to throw a bit high at times, and I hear that in the abbreviated season the additions to the playbook got to him, then again the BIG10 was a mess this year so I don't think I can hold that against him. What really intrigues me is his ability to throw darts while in full stride. Seems to be in the mold of one of those new age, decently athletic improviser types that can move, buy time, throw, and extend plays. 

I like what I've seen but maybe I'm missing something.

Edited by Malcolm_FleX48