Men vs Ole miss

Maverick.AU

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Flame me all you want, as well. I love Coop. He's the best player on the team but if we lose this game, the loss is on him.

And that dumbasss charge  call never should have happened

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Also, I know defense might not be the only thing the NBA looks for but I just don't see why a team would use a lottery pick on an undersized PG who struggles against mediocre competition on defense. As good as he is with passing and running the offense, I can't see him leaving this year.

Summed it up nicely.  Throw in, needs to grow a little in the poise department.  Has not protected the ball well and run the O in the final minutes of another tight game.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

And that dumbasss charge  call never should have happened

I definitely agree with that. But ever since that charge, Coop has just looked lost. Lets hope for a good 5 minutes to get out of here.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

We rarely seem like we are in any rhythm on offense. Idk how we score as many points as we do.

The rhythm thing looked good coming out at the half.  Need to put that group back in

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I definitely agree with that. But ever since that charge, Coop has just looked lost. Lets hope for a good 5 minutes to get out of here.

100% I think it got in his head. 

Archived