Auburn Gymnastics πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰

AUBwins

34 minutes ago, blakem said:

No. 1 recruit in 2024 Avery Neff committed to Utah

Happy for her! I think it would make a lot of sense for her to be committing to the UTES! First, she’s from Utah.. Hometown hero, she can follow the path of Grace MaCallum, She could be herself and without having to be in the limelights with other talented gymnast.. (No disrespect to Utah - Great Program) and Lastly, NIL money going to be rolling in!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, blakem said:

Wonder if we are pursuing any more 2023s? There are still 3 uncommitted 5-stars. 2 from Canada and Ohio state decommit Laci Keck.

Not sure, but I’d say 24’ would be Brooke Dennis, and a-lot of 25’ (Charlotte Booth, Love Birt, Cristina Popovich)

• Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 3:45 PM, blakem said:

Yeah it’s odd. They may just want a secured spot. Zancan looks to be really solid. Her vault is the only thing keeping her from being a 4-star.

I think we might have room for both... esp with Suni leaving after this season (not confirmed):

Scholarships (10-11): Hollingsworth, Groth, Hubbard, Leonard, Greaves, Hagle, John, Bartman, Huff, Saltness, Suni?

+ (2-3): Boyd?, Zancan?, McLaughlin?, Brown?

Edited by AUreo

1 hour ago, AUreo said:

I think we might have room for both... esp with Suni leaving after this season (not confirmed):

Scholarships (10-11): Hollingsworth, Groth, Hubbard, Leonard, Greaves, Hagle, John, Bartman, Huff, Saltness, Suni?

+ (2-3): Boyd?, Zancan?, McLaughlin?, Brown?

I hope we didn’t give Boyd a schollie before McLaughlin or Brown.

6 hours ago, blakem said:

I hope we didn’t give Boyd a schollie before McLaughlin or Brown.

Are you talking about Gabby McLaughlin? Because sheβ€˜s set to graduate in 24’ 

Also, which Β Brown are you referring Β to??

5 hours ago, Kehnz said:

Are you talking about Gabby McLaughlin? Because sheβ€˜s set to graduate in 24’ 

Also, which Β Brown are you referring Β to??

I was referring to Gabby McLaughlin and Ananda Brown.

1 hour ago, blakem said:

I was referring to Gabby McLaughlin and Ananda Brown.

Ok well, in my opinion both of those gymnast are graduating in 24’ and are on schollie.. So no need to worry about that. and I think Boyd and Zancan has to be walk-ons or they could get on schollie. But in pretty certain that Brown and McLaughlin are going to be Seniors next year.

2 hours ago, Kehnz said:

Ok well, in my opinion both of those gymnast are graduating in 24’ and are on schollie.. So no need to worry about that. and I think Boyd and Zancan has to be walk-ons or they could get on schollie. But in pretty certain that Brown and McLaughlin are going to be Seniors next year.

Brown was just a freshman last season. However, I believe you are correct on McLaughlinΒ 

22 minutes ago, AUreo said:

Apparently, Lyden Saltness signed today.

What about Julianne Huff?

sday.jpg

Don’t know when the other 23’ gymnast are going to sign.. Could be today or within the week but they all did put on their instagram story awhile back of the date of NSD. ( Julianne Huff , Bryn Bartman) Don’t know the status of Zancan or Boyd.

5 hours ago, Kehnz said:

Don’t know when the other 23’ gymnast are going to sign.. Could be today or within the week but they all did put on their instagram story awhile back of the date of NSD. ( Julianne Huff , Bryn Bartman) Don’t know the status of Zancan or Boyd.

Ok, everyone signing now via AuGym insta..

BREAKING: Suni Lee will NOT be returning to Auburn University Next year, Wants to focus on Paris 2024. (Expected decision) I wanted to thank Suni for putting Auburn Gymnastics on the Map and forever grateful for her and what she has done.

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck_ahm-M6Hd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Kehnz said:

BREAKING: Suni Lee will NOT be returning to Auburn University Next year, Wants to focus on Paris 2024. (Expected decision) I wanted to thank Suni for putting Auburn Gymnastics on the Map and forever grateful for her and what she has done.

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck_ahm-M6Hd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

We’ll be forever greater as a university and a gymnastics program because she chose Auburn. Thank you, Suni!

• Like 2

Good luck in Paris Suni, and don’t eat the sweetbread.

Β 

Β 

Edited by I_M4_AU

5 hours ago, AUreo said:

I don't think she is an APJ recruit/signee.

I think Sears was recruited by Dana Duckworth...

She was. She’s been committed to Bama for a long time. I’m just saying I had no idea she even visited anywhere else.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good news:

Β 

3khd2k6v8fsa1.jpg

Β 

+

• Suni is back in the gym after a 1.5-monthΒ break (apparently she shared it via her burner TikTok account). Looks like she is still on medication.

Β 

• Like 1