Jump to content

Auburn Gymnastics 🥇🥈🥉


AUBwins
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, AUreo said:

 

Great Pub! Nice hearing the talk about Auburn making final 4 on a national gym publication.  Good interview.  She'll be great for us. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Great Pub! Nice hearing the talk about Auburn making final 4 on a national gym publication.  Good interview.  She'll be great for us. 

Yes, pretty exciting to have so talented Fr/So gymnasts on the team (Suni & Sophia and now Olivia). Next year, we'll add another 5-star and a 4-star L10 (both former elites).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AUreo said:

Yes, pretty exciting to have so talented Fr/So gymnasts on the team (Suni & Sophia and now Olivia). Next year, we'll add another 5-star and a 4-star L10 (both former elites).

But likely lose Suni I Imagine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

But likely lose Suni I Imagine

Most definitely. Suni will have to focus on the Olympics in 2024.

It won't be easy to make the Olympic team. Of course, Suni will get some special treatment but the new generation is pushing hard. IMO future SEC gymnasts Shilese Jones (Florida) and Konnor McClain (LSU) were both impressive tonight + Olympians Jade and Jordan and Florida commit Skye Blakeley could be all factors. Also, don't rule out the other Gators (Leanne Wong and Kayla DiCello) + Simone hasn't decided yet.

Good news:

The International Gymnastics Federation announced changes to the qualifying procedures for the Olympic Games and the format of the World Championships. Most notably, the team size for artistic gymnastics will return to five members for the 2024 Olympic Games, pending approval from the International Olympic Committee.

https://www.flogymnastics.com/articles/6479886-olympic-team-size-returns-to-five-in-2024

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, AUreo said:

 

Fantastic routine.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Fantastic routine.  

It was great but apparently she gets even better bc she stated that was her easy routine in her interview.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, blakem said:

It was great but apparently she gets even better bc she stated that was her easy routine in her interview.

Make sense.  Do enough to qualify for title meet then up the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats to Konnor McClain who wins U.S. all-around gymnastics title.

I still hope Suni can find a way to flip her from LSU in the next two years (both are very close friends).

 

 

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AUreo said:

Congrats to Konnor McClain who wins U.S. all-around gymnastics title.

I still hope Suni can find a way to flip her from LSU in the next two years (both are very close friends).

 

 

I remember her committing to LSU but when is she set to be a freshman?  Didn't realize there was time to possibly flip her. My goodness I hope so. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I remember her committing to LSU but when is she set to be a freshman?  Didn't realize there was time to possibly flip her. My goodness I hope so. 

I think she will defer college and join LSU in 2024 (after the Olympics) which means there still some time to recruit her.

However, she really likes LSU and started attending LSU camp when she was really young... but things can always change....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Some updates:

 

 

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AUreo said:

Some updates:

 

 

Thank you for the updates and keep them coming!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...