2022 4* WR Darrius Clemons - Commits to Michigan

Paladin

2 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Yes, maybe wait till we finish outside the top 20 in recruiting to make a statement like that. You are correct.

I got $50 saying we finish inside the Top 20 when all is said and done come 2nd signing day in February.  Put up or shut up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

24 maybe a good idea to wait to say all that until signing......just saying you know how recruiting works

I understand, just hoping with all the trouble of the fore mentioned teams, maybe we could get a recruit or three that was already committed to them. Just disappointed in the season.

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I got $50 saying we finish inside the Top 20 when all is said and done come 2nd signing day in February.  Put up or shut up.

That was my second requirement for this year. We have already met the first.

8 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I sure hope so!!!

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I understand, that’s why I’m claiming the current staff can’t even get recruits from the south east or south west let alone the West Coast.

Maybe the excitement of the Birmingham bowl will change our recruiting for the better.

That's just BS.  Wait until signing day, then judge the class.

I am still mystified by all you wusses that have been told since this guy came on board that recruiting would be rough this year, but you refuse to acknowledge this.  Yet, I just have a feeling that you are going to look silly at the end of signing day, as he is doing better than you think.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

That's just BS.  Wait until signing day, then judge the class.

I am still mystified by all you wusses that have been told since this guy came on board that recruiting would be rough this year, but you refuse to acknowledge this.  Yet, I just have a feeling that you are going to look silly at the end of signing day, as he is doing better than you think.

I’ll take looking silly and a top 10 class any day.  We’ve had coaches in the past where their first two years recruiting were not near as rough as this one looks.

We can only hope/dream he has four and five stars that have given him a silent verbal, waiting until signing day  to come out! I certainly hope, that is the case!

• Like 3

And then when those classes came to their "seniority" they proved to be poor.  They were not up to the task.  Czik and Gus could make the sparkly numbers but the true talent and depth in tose classes left a LOT to be desired.

This group keeps the info tighter than, well, this is a family forum so I will refrain from going there...

I get the frustration, but y'all need flash, and this program needs something VASTLY different from what you want.  We need real football players and depth.  Just wait till signing day.  If it goes down the way I think it will, you will love Auburn in the headlines as often as they will be

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, metafour said:

Manny Diaz has officially been fired.

Darrius Clemons, come on downnnn!

To be fair, Miami still has to land Christobal first. I would have to imagine that they don't pull they trigger on Diaz without having Christobal's verbal. But yes, this does bode well for the good guys

3 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

I would have to imagine that they don't pull they trigger on Diaz without having Christobal's verbal.

They officially stated that they weren't going to fire Diaz until Cristobal was official.

Also, they're allegedly using Covid money to partially pay for all this. 

Lol at the idea that playoffs or NIL or transfer portals or any of that is what's wrong with CFB. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Lol at the idea that playoffs or NIL or transfer portals or any of that is what's wrong with CFB.

There are so many problems with college football it is hard to know where to begin. I hate myself for liking it…

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fredst said:

There are so many problems with college football it is hard to know where to begin. I hate myself for liking it…

Joan Jett approves of this message. Also, this is me not bloviating for once. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Joan Jett approves of this message. Also, this is me not bloviating for once. 

Nice. I was actually expecting: “I hate you for liking it as well”. Referencing a song better for my feelings. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, fredst said:

Nice. I was actually expecting: “I hate you for liking it as well”. Referencing a song better for my feelings. Thanks!

I am a self-impressed, confrontational jackleg of the worst kind, but I am not a hypocrite. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Heck yes. 
Need him more than anyone other than OL 

Seth Williams means possibly two or three more wins this past season. No Seth Williams means at least a few more losses than we had while he was here. In other words, I agree.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Imagine ******* over the face of Nike for any other program. Miami at least has to be assured that MC has real love for them 

Good thing they are with Adidas, or they might be without a supplier if it was with Nike.

Dude should go to Oregon if that is where he wants to be. We have a high need to make all our signees count and i would hate to waste a scholly on a guy who will get homesick and leave after a semester.