2022 4* WR Darrius Clemons - Commits to Michigan

Paladin

This cruitment’ feels like Justyn Ross all over again. Hopefully it ends in our favor this time. 

8 minutes ago, AUreo said:

Not unexpected. But I have a feeling the Cristobal/Miami connection doesn't pull as much weight as the Cristobal/Oregon connection.

His Dad is from Miami as well..just a tidbit. Really depends how good his relationship with Mario really is to grab him up on late notice.

12 hours ago, WFE12 said:

This cruitment’ feels like Justyn Ross all over again. Hopefully it ends in our favor this time. 

Justyn Ross was NEVER "all over the place", he was torn between AU/Clemson from the very start with Clemson always having a slight lead and bammer was never a serious factor.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, keywest said:

Justyn Ross was NEVER "all over the place", he was torn between AU/Clemson from the very start with Clemson always having a slight lead and bammer was never a serious factor.

And he 100% chose correctly

• Like 7

FWIW, Keith just said from his sources that Clemons and the family can't stop thinking about yesterday's in-home visits and that the thoughts are very positive.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

FWIW, Keith just said from his sources that Clemons and the family can't stop thinking about yesterday's in-home visits and that the thoughts are very positive.

May or may not mean much but it's really nice to hear this. I don't know if we've heard a lot about what the "Harsin sitting on Mom's couch" experience is like. Or Coach Keyz for that matter. Of course, these folks all know each other already. Still good to hear. 

• Like 1

Well in a little less than a week we should know if he is coming on not coming to Auburn. Please what ever he does don't let him decide to wait till late signing period.

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Well in a little less than a week we should know if he is coming on not coming to Auburn. Please what ever he does don't let him decide to wait till late signing period.

He's an early enrollee

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

That would be Harsin’s biggest win yet imo 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

He's an early enrollee

Thank you I didn't realize that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's possible Harsin told him who the OC will likely be.  You never know....it's possible.   

Put on some D Davis and H Gariner  highlights, order some DQ from Uber Eats and conference in the incoming OC...that would make an impression on me if I were Clemons. 

Shoot, I might just commit this evening the more I think about it.  

10 minutes ago, Beaker said:

It's possible Harsin told him who the OC will likely be.  You never know....it's possible.   

Put on some D Davis and H Gariner  highlights, order some DQ from Uber Eats and conference in the incoming OC...that would make an impression on me if I were Clemons. 

Shoot, I might just commit this evening the more I think about it.  

What is your national ranking and star status?

14 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

What is your national ranking and star status?

I can't find my national ranking, but I am a huge star (in my own mind).     

I once qualified for nationals in mtn biking...does that count for anything?  

6 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I can't find my national ranking, but I am a huge star (in my own mind).     

I once qualified for nationals in mtn biking...does that count for anything?  

Sounds like you got great wheels (on the right surface that is). I’m sure Harsin wants you.

Just now, Hank2020 said:

Sounds like you got great wheels (on the right surface that is). I’m sure Harsin wants you.

He may.  The cup on my desk says, "I believe in work, hard work."  

But then again, maybe not.  Do you have to have hair to wear a football helmet? 

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

He may.  The cup on my desk says, "I believe in work, hard work."  

But then again, maybe not.  Do you have to have hair to wear a football helmet? 

Hey You guys don't forget me! I was 8th team JV honorable mention class of 95.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This kid could be WR 1 from day one . It’s his job to lose . 

You may very well be right. 

• Like 1

Isn't he in Ann Arbor this weekend?   The weather there is going to be bad.   Blowing rain tonight with 40-60 mph wind gusts.   Continuing rain and wind tomorrow.

• Love 2