2022 4* WR Darrius Clemons - Commits to Michigan

Paladin

I think it is between us and Oregon and I think Oregon will win but I have a little hope we pull him in.

45 minutes ago, Pat Fossum said:

Anybody still feeling confident on Clemons? I just have a hard time believing he's going to Michigan on a whim...

It wouldn't be a whim.  He lived in Michigan until he was 10 and has family there.  His best friend plays for Michigan.  Could be a comfortable fit for him.

Of his three main finalists, Auburn is the only place where he doesn't have family or friends.

1 hour ago, Pat Fossum said:

Anybody still feeling confident on Clemons? I just have a hard time believing he's going to Michigan on a whim...

Nobody has a clue. I checked the UM and Oregon boards (last night) and even their writers are clueless. Apparently, Clemons was too tired after his trip and wouldn’t talk to anyone…

Michigan finally breaking through against Ohio state and into the playoffs I'm sure ups their recruiting pitch.  We've yet to make the playoffs since the change.  Think that will change soon though. 

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Michigan finally breaking through against Ohio state and into the playoffs I'm sure ups their recruiting pitch.  We've yet to make the playoffs since the change.  Think that will change soon though. 

this is their biggest selling point; I hope it snowed up there during his visit, maybe some ice too. 

34 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

It was worst then that 

Yea they were getting the winter side of the storm that sent the tornadoes through Ohio Valley

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:
15 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Keith has him back to Auburn.

Interesting. He just picked up two crystal balls to Michigan from Michigan State writers. Both with a confidence level of 8

In other words, nobody knows what the hell he’s going to do…maybe even him

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Keith has him back to Auburn.

No he doesn't.  Keith said today he has no real idea where this ends up.

Edited by Brad_ATX

14 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

No he doesn't.  Keith said today he has no real idea where this ends up.

47 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

No he doesn’t 

Twitter lied to me then

If Clemons goes to Michigan I'm gonna be incredibly upset. Auburn has been full court press even before Cristobal bailed for Miami. If Clemons is looking for any reason not to go to Auburn then at least make it more clear so that we're not wasting our time and resources.

I hope he is a "silent G like lasagna"

Had to double check but Harsin does have that 'cruitin finger out on Clemons in the in-home visit photo. Hopefully he's got the magic touch!

Edited by JBiGGiE
👉
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Had to double check but Harsin does have that 'cruitin finger out on Clemons in the in-home visit photo. Hopefully he's got the magic touch!

pointing-finger.gif

Edited by Chaotic_zx
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

If Clemons goes to Michigan I'm gonna be incredibly upset. Auburn has been full court press even before Cristobal bailed for Miami. If Clemons is looking for any reason not to go to Auburn then at least make it more clear so that we're not wasting our time and resources.

I hope he is a "silent G like lasagna"

Be careful. I made a similar comment about wasting too much time on certain kids trying to get them here and it upset some of the crowd. 

3 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

SIAP, but when does he announce?

Now on CBS Sports HQ

Edited by kennypowers
Dyslexia