2022 4* WR Darrius Clemons - Commits to Michigan

Paladin

11 hours ago, AUwent said:

Are we still the leader?

I would say it is mostly between Auburn and Oregon now. Penn State could be still in the mix somehow. Oregon has a strong appeal, they are a good PAC12/Nike program. He would have to relocate to a completely different region otherwise. However, if he wants to compete at the highest level, then the SEC should be his top option.

6 minutes ago, AUreo said:

I would say it is mostly between Auburn and Oregon now. Penn State could be still in the mix somehow. Oregon has a strong appeal, they are a good PAC12/Nike program. He would have to relocate to a completely different region otherwise. However, if he wants to compete at the highest level, then the SEC should be his top option.

I think this guy is a must-get.

4 hours ago, AUwent said:

I think this guy is a must-get.

He would be a signature signee this year but I would still rank Jarace Walker (Basketball) higher. We should find out in the coming weeks.

Top3 Auburn recruits across all sports:

Clemons (Football) along with 5-star Jarace Walker (Basketball), and 5-star Olivia Greaves (Gymnastics, already committed) are all must-gets for Auburn athletics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Had no idea they gave out stars in gymnastics. Interesting.

Yes, this is more recent. The idea is based on rivals, 247, etc

They even rank classes, update commitments regularly + its a free recruiting service offered by CGN etc:

https://collegegymnews.com/recruit-ratings/

15 hours ago, AUreo said:

NIL $$ -  Oregon and Nike

this worries me the most

17 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Can't compete with Yellawood and the Yellafella

Darrius rocking #2 Pine Sandals and rough cut cedar jeans .. damn that was a bad joke 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, God Cam It said:

AU coaches flying out West to watch Agbo on Thursday and then Clemons on Friday. I know Kiesau is going and think Harsin is. Turning it up! 

Love it .

he’s a game changer .

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 10:45 PM, AUreo said:

He would be a signature signee this year but I would still rank Jarace Walker (Basketball) higher. We should find out in the coming weeks.

Top3 Auburn recruits across all sports:

Clemons (Football) along with 5-star Jarace Walker (Basketball), and 5-star Olivia Greaves (Gymnastics, already committed) are all must-gets for Auburn athletics.

Walker is not coming.  He is headed to bammer.  Bammer basketball is getting help from saban.  I guess they offered Walker a $2MM NIL package.  They play the recruiting game at a different level.

58 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Wasn't he also a PSU recruit?

Does PSU sharting the bed yesterday help at all?

I think we’re still more worried about Oregon 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Wasn't he also a PSU recruit?

Does PSU sharting the bed yesterday help at all?

Has been an AU vs Oregon battle for a good while.  It’s Yellawood vs Nike.  😬

Some have been saying he is a silent to AU. I hope that is true!🤞