2021 WVU Transfer CB Dreshun Miller Commits To AU!

atl-tiger

2 hours ago, atl-tiger said:

Blake Countess worked out alright for us. He's the last grad transfer DB I remember. 

Except he dropped some potential game-changing interceptions

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WVU transfer CB, Auburn target could announce soon

Jeffrey Lee • AuburnSports

Senior Editor

@JLeeAURivals

Dreshun Miller is close to making his college choice.

Miller, a cornerback transfer from West Virginia, plans to announce his decision soon.

“I’m still going over everything with my family, but I should make a decision soon, maybe in the next couple of days,” Miller said.

WVU CB transfer Dreshun Miller has two years of eligibility. (WVUSports.com)

Miller has several options. He’s been in contact with Auburn, Mississippi State, Michigan State, Boise State and Virginia, among others.

Auburn defensive coordinator Derek Mason and cornerbacks coach Zac Etheridge both have spoken to Miller. He’s a priority for Auburn and the coaches have made sure he knows it.

“I FaceTimed with Coach Etheridge and Coach Mason,” Miller said. “Coach Etheridge is a cool dude. I like him. I also like Coach Mason. They were just talking to me, explaining things to me.”

Miller already is somewhat familiar with Auburn. He visited when he was a junior at Sprayberry High in Marietta, Ga.

“Auburn seems like a great place where everyone is always in a good mood and loves football,” Miller said. “It’s a great place to play football. The SEC is a great conference to play in.”

In nine games in the 2020 season, Miller had 31 tackles, 22 solos, eight pass breakups and an interception.

Miller, who is 6-foot-1 and 192 pounds, plans to enroll at his new school in the summer with two years of eligibility.

“I’ll have two, but I’m really trying to come out after next year,” Miller said. “I feel like if I put up good numbers, especially in the SEC, I feel like I could declare and come out.”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Has anybody even seen this guy play?

@Sizzle Not many on this board likely but he was the best CB on one of the best pass Ds in the nation so I'll take him.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Has anybody even seen this guy play?

Yes! He's great. WV had one of the best secondaries and pass defenses last year. He has two years left but I think he'll go pro he's that good. He's been tested in the Big 12. He's mature and could be a leader in the locker room. We're lucky. Hope he chooses the good guys. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He finished high school in Arizona but lived in Georgia before that and still has family there.  Ironically the only school out west that is on his short list is Boise St.

32 minutes ago, dilligas said:

He finished high school in Arizona but lived in Georgia before that and still has family there.  Ironically the only school out west that is on his short list is Boise St.

Correction...He did finish high school in Ga. His time in Arizona was JC.

Looks really good for Auburn to get this kid committed. KN

• Like 4
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, toddc said:

Looks really good for Auburn to get this kid committed. KN

Sounds like it!

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

giphy.gif

E has moves!

58 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Jason Caldwell CB'd him to Auburn 

@W.E.D Where are you seeing that? I don't see it anywhere. I only see picks from Keith & a Mich. St. writer.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@W.E.D Where are you seeing that? I don't see it anywhere. I only see picks from Keith & a Mich. St. writer.

Maybe he didn't CB him just told people he's picking him to Auburn?  I'm trying to not get in trouble by posting premium content...and this is what I get.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Maybe he didn't CB him just told people he's picking him to Auburn?  I'm trying to not get in trouble by posting premium content...and this is what I get.

@W.E.D Chill. You didn't get anything. It was a simple, nonaccusational question. We allow crystal ball picks on here for 2 reasons. 1. because they are a very small piece of info. 2. We think it's stupid 247 has made crystal ball picks VIP this past year when they had been free for a very long time before then.

44 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@W.E.D Chill. You didn't get anything. It was a simple, nonaccusational question. We allow crystal ball picks on here for 2 reasons. 1. because they are a very small piece of info. 2. We think it's stupid 247 has made crystal ball picks VIP this past year when they had been free for a very long time before then.

I was being sarcastic about getting in trouble. 

He made a post or an article projecting him to Auburn.  I figured/assumed he did the same with a CB, I don't have a 247 membership.  I was wondering why I couldn't see them any more, lol.  Didn't know they went behind a paywall

Edited by W.E.D

TAILLIGHTS

4370b1ed-efd8-4ae6-b044-c9bc4a6f1f72.siz

12 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I haven't seen where he has done that? Was it in one of his posts or a comment on another?