2021 WVU Transfer CB Dreshun Miller Commits To AU!

atl-tiger

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I haven't seen where he has done that? Was it in one of his posts or a comment on another?

It was sarcasm. Relax

• Dislike 1

12 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I was being sarcastic about getting in trouble. 

He made a post or an article projecting him to Auburn.  I figured/assumed he did the same with a CB, I don't have a 247 membership.  I was wondering why I couldn't see them any more, lol.  Didn't know they went behind a paywall

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It was sarcasm. Relax

This makes absolutely zero sense. So you were being sarcastic when you said that JC projected him to AU? I always understood the implication of sarcasm a bit differently. I was way off.

Why would I need to relax? I ask you a simple question as to if it was in a post of his or if it was in a comment he made. I have not seen JC say that. 

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

This makes absolutely zero sense. So you were being sarcastic when you said that JC projected him to AU? I always understood the implication of sarcasm a bit differently. I was way off.

Why would I need to relax? I ask you a simple question as to if it was in a post of his or if it was in a comment he made. I have not seen JC say that. 

Read better.  I was sarcastic in my response to ellitor about getting in trouble, the one you qouted.  My initial post was not.

Jason Caldwell wrote and article saying Miller to Auburn.  I was the article posted and assumed he CB'd him too.  That's usually an obvious conclusion.  I don't have a 247 account and can't see CBs.

I can't post the exact comment b/c it is against the rules.  I just "in trouble" for doing that in the past...which is what I was being sarcastic about to ellitor 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Maybe he didn't CB him just told people he's picking him to Auburn?  I'm trying to not get in trouble by posting premium content...and this is what I get.

Regardless, either quote of yours you were saying JC said he was picking Miller to AU. I asked because I haven't seen that.

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Read better.  I was sarcastic in my response to ellitor about getting in trouble, the one you qouted.  My initial post was not.

Jason Caldwell wrote and article saying Miller to Auburn.  I was the article posted and assumed he CB'd him too.  That's usually an obvious conclusion.  I don't have a 247 account and can't see CBs.

I can't post the exact comment b/c it is against the rules.  I just "in trouble" for doing that in the past...which is what I was being sarcastic about to ellitor 

You need to back off with your smart @$$ remarks. No need to be that way. It was obvious based on my question to you, which part either of your post I was responding to. 

4 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Regardless, either quote of yours you were saying JC said he was picking Miller to AU. I asked because I haven't seen that.

Yes. I cant post it for you.

4 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You need to back off with your smart @$$ remarks. No need to be that way. It was obvious based on my question to you, which part either of your post I was responding to. 

Settle down.  I'm playfully kidding with another poster.  No real need for you to be involved and getting upset

Edited by W.E.D

16 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Settle down.  I'm playfully kidding with another poster.  No real need for you to be involved and getting upset

You are responding to me. If you do not want me or other people to get involved don't post something on here. Again, I didn't say anything to you about you and your "playful" quarrel with E. I asked you a legit question about your post and you had to get smart with me. No need.

Edited by Tigerpro2a

8 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You are responding to me. If you do not want me or other people to get involved don't post something on here. Again, I didn't say anything to you about you and your "playful" quarrel with E. I asked you a legit question about your post and you had to get smart with me. No need.

No one "got smart with you".  You seem to be offended by something that didn't happen.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Guys, everyone just move on.

Secondary should be a very solid strong point of the defense if we have a solid replacement for Sherwood

20 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

No one "got smart with you".  You seem to be offended by something that didn't happen.

Dude, either you have no clue who you are replying to from one moment to the next, or you should join a circus from the walking backwards. Anyways, I am done going back and forth with you. Enough time wasted today.

Edited by Tigerpro2a

17 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Secondary should be a very solid strong point of the defense if we have a solid replacement for Sherwood

Should be the strength of the D. If we can be better on the pass rush I think our D will be very good after a few learning moments in the first few games.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Should be the strength of the D. If we can be better on the pass rush I think our D will be very good after a few learning moments in the first few games.

Yeah, they can only do so much.  We've got some young guys that have shown glimpses.  Gotta have someone step up and be consistent rushing the passer.  We really haven't had a good edge presence in a while

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Pretty sure this is for Dreshun

if this is what Harsin is posting when we get a commit, I really don't like it. I think it's the music that doesn't work for me. Doesn't fit...

I hope he tries something different. :)

I think it’s kinda catchy 

Kablooey baby!!!

• Haha 2

West Virginia transfer Dreshun Miller commits to Auburn

39 minutes ago

Auburn's secondary is adding a talented -- and experienced -- player.

Former West Virginia cornerback Dreshun Miller, who recently entered the NCAA transfer portal, committed to the Tigers on Monday. The 6-feet-1, 192-pound Miller was a standout for a Mountaineers secondary that led the country in passing defense in 2020. He finished with 31 tackles, eight passes broken up and one interception.

Miller is the No. 34 player in the 247Sports transfer rankings.

“There’s not much (more) you can really say about Auburn,” Miller told Auburn Undercover over the weekend. “That’s the type of program that ... a lot of great players came out of."

Miller also considered programs such as Mississippi State, Michigan State and Boise State. Georgia also was considered. Tigers secondary coach Zac Etheridge led Auburn's recruitment of Miller, who will have two years of eligibility with the Tigers.

Miller graduated from Marietta (Ga.) Sprayberry High then played two seasons at Eastern Arizona and became a 4-star recruit. He transferred to West Virginia in 2019, but a preseason knee injury cost him his entire first season there. In 2020, things took off.

“This is an important decision for me,” he said. “I have two years, but I want this to be my last year. I’m just making sure and going over everything. It’s not that I’m wasting time. I’m just making sure everything on my end is good. That’s how I’m looking at it."

Miller's addition is significant.

Yes, Auburn has several players returning at defensive back from 2020, but in the secondary you can never have too many bodies. Last season, the Tigers battled injuries so increased depth is vital. Roger McCreary gives Auburn one of the best corners in the SEC. Another corner, Jaylin Simpson, has flashed when healthy. Nehemiah Pritchett also has earned valuable snaps at corner. At safety, Jamien Sherwood is gone but veteran Smoke Monday is back and Chris Thompson and Eric Reed should see a boost in snaps. Ladarius Tennison could be the man at nickel. Even with all of these players returning, Auburn wanted help from the transfer market.

Transfers do not count in the recruiting rankings, so Auburn won't make any move with Miller's verbal.

Right now, Auburn has the No. 20 recruiting class from 247Sports for 2021. That's up 28 spots from when the month of February began.

• Love 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 WVU Transfer CB Dreshun Miller Commits To AU!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic
17 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I was being sarcastic about getting in trouble. 

@W.E.DOk. Something most on here know & you will gather in time. I don't catch sarcasm well, especially with someone I have disagreed with a good bit. So for me to get it the sarcasm it has to be completely obvious & not so dry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ellitor said:

@W.E.DOk. Something most on here know & you will gather in time. I don't catch sarcasm well, especially with someone I have disagreed with a good bit. So for me to get it the sarcasm it has to be completely obvious & not so dry.

Or Yellow Font OR :drippingsarcasm7pa:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2