Men Vs UK

Maverick.AU

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch how the game gets called today. Its at Rupp and I predict TV Teddy will call the game. Just wait and see. There is a reason he got barred from B10 games. The good thing is the smaller crowd. Sonny was talking about the officiating at Rupp on The Drive yesterday. You are going to get the shaft

With a really young bunch in Rupp, my gut feeling is bad.

(Or, it could be that double bean Homewrecker I had from Moe's last night.)

Either way, Bruce gonna have to have them convinced they can play and keep them focused.  JJ gonna have to step up as the "old man" in the group.

We really need to come out hot and get some confidence early or we’ll be down 20 before we know what happened. Flanagan is key in this game to me and needs to drive inside to open some perimeter shots( maybe draw some fouls ). Cooper needs to limit turnovers and draw some fouls driving as well.

4 minutes ago, chizhead said:

oh hell!!

He’s got to play better for sure!

I am resolved to not get pissed today. I am shaken by Nathans death, even though I knew it was coming, and I just don't feel like letting a basketball game make me say s*** that I don't really mean. If Flan will just take a breath, play as 1 of 5 and not try to do stuff that he's not quite ready to do, we have a chance. I have seen AU lose so much at Lexington that I expect it. Only won twice

11 of the 16 points they had were off turnovers.  We actually man up on them pretty well down low. 

UK shooting 1 and 1, makes first. Missed 2nd but gets rebound and fouled again.  More FTs. Makes 1. Misses 2nd. 33-28 Auburn. 

Archived