Men Vs UK

Maverick.AU

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turnover machines!!

Their length keeping us from scoring down low and can't hit from outside when we don't turn it over. 

Refs aren't helping.  Kind of one sided.

60-47 with 11:31 to go.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

just dont think Auburn was seeing the game rn

the officiating is going one way, but they're definitely not helping themselves, and 95% of the calls are of their own accord

Agreed. They are getting in better position to get the fouls. We aren't. 

Never stepped out though on that pass inbounds. Ref called it as if he was positive. They need to review when they realize they don’t know s***. Refs REALLY helping UK out. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

We need to stop trying to flop a charge.  Leaves the guy open.  They aren't calling it.  

This is honestly the problem when you're a young team who gets such an immense amount of ticky tack fouls as we do at AA. The same treatment we're getting right now in Rupp? That's what we've enjoyed at home. 

I dunno what UK does on the road, but we're reaching, slapping and flopping like we're going to get the benefit. Just a shame we haven't learned that almost 30 minutes into the game lol 

O look Brandon Boston actually decided to show up today and actually play like a NBA first rounder for the first time all season. against us. OF COURSE. No biggie he was hitting 24% on threes all season with not even averaging 1 three per game and on que he has 4 threes made today..... I swear man wtf is it going to take to get us a W in lexington? 

We have never gotten the 2 game sweep vs Kentucky in a season and this was our best chance. Of course UK proceeds to have it's best half of the season.....

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

O look Brandon Boston actually decided to show up today and actually play like a NBA first rounder for the first time all season. against us. OF COURSE. No biggie he was hitting 24% on threes all season with not even averaging 1 three per game and on que he has 4 threes made today..... I swear man wtf is it going to take to get us a W in lexington? 

Winning in BR in football lol?

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Not much left to say about this team except we suck in most, if not all facets of the game.

I wouldn’t say suck. But definitely mediocre. 

Archived