Malzahn Accepts UCF HC Job

Paladin

23 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Wife and I going to Siesta Key next month for 4 days............we go yearly. The best clam chowder you'll ever get is at Capt. Curt's in Siesta Key as for grouper sandwich the best is Harvey 4th Street Grill in St Pete imo god I can't wait until next month to go. Cause Orlando sucks for seafood 

Captain Curt's finished 1st place at the Great Chowder Cook-Off, Home of The International Chowder Championships in Newport, RI. The festival has been featured on The Food Network & The CBS Morning Show. 

Man, wish I knew that about Captain Curt's. I love a good chowder. We've spent a lot of time at Philippi Creek and, of course, SKOB for cheap beer and oysters.

The in-laws don't have their place down there anymore but we hope to spend an anniversary or two down there and maybe take the kids. Lots of great memories and our wedding weekend was amazing. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

SKOB for cheap beer and oysters.

Was there last August for just those two items........ those wondering SKOB aka Siesta Key Oyster Bar. Never been to Philippi Creek

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Was there last August for just those two items........ those wondering SKOB aka Siesta Key Oyster Bar. Never been to Philippi Creek

Nothing special about PC. Same stuff as everywhere else, just a little off the beaten path so less touristy than some of the other spots. 

Casey Key Fish House is a haul but it's in a killer spot. Feels like I imagine a lot of places in the Caribbean would be like. Good food and local vibe.

https://www.caseykeyfishhouse.com/

• Paladin changed the title to Malzahn Accepts UCF HC Job

Archived