Malzahn Accepts UCF HC Job

Paladin

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

I need links along with quotes from said sources.  I would also like a thesis on why you believe each source to be correct.  This is due by Friday, or I deduct 10 points from Gryffindor everyday until you turn it in.

On a serious note, I don't think fifty meant any harm.

i promise i thought he was someone else pulling something out of his behind. sad he cannot acknowledge that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I really don't care if people here like me or not. Said this from the start. I just wanted to bring a little perspective here on the inner workings of all of this. Like it or not. Not everyone who wears or plays for the orange and blue are good AU folks. All this rah rah stuff posted here needed some grounding. 

Folks here hated DC but love them some T-Will. It's amazing at the hypocrisy. DC was just more publically vocal of Gus and his shortcomings.  T-Will just did it behind peoples back. 

If we are being an ass, I would suggest publicly instead of publically above.  That is all.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

If we are being an ass, I would suggest publicly instead of publically above.  That is all.

Who's being an ass?

This is the weirdest thread.

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Who's being an ass?

i got people screwed up and admitted it. i made two posts explaining it and all i got was nasty. it was an honest mistake.

20 hours ago, DAG said:

How exactly did this move put that to rest? I am willing to bet the insane buy out and money given to him by Auburn directly influenced how much he and the university was willing to pay out. Add to the fact it is Orlando with zero state income tax. 

Another $2.3 million per year for five years, on top of his $22 million buyout, on top of the money he’s already made prior to his buyout at Auburn. Not bad for a stupid guy that can’t coach.

New UCF football coach Gus Malzahn signed a five-year, $11.5 million agreement to lead the Knights.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

3 wins in 8 years is "sustained"? Lord have mercy. 

True, but who else in the SEC west (or any where else) has three wins in eight years versus Satan?... then throw in another win in West Vance when he was a coordinator with Cam.

Most would agree it was time for Gus to go. It just seems that some are shocked that he landed on his feet in Orlando, Florida.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ok i make a mistake and you want to be an azz? i told you i was wrong but you fire shots i am firing back.

Now you've done it! You have stepped on the tails of a couple of members of the nest of mice and they will be squealing around your heels and toes for an hour or two. Oh well, such is life on a message board. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

nope but he did not mention his source ell.

@aubiefifty he doesn’t have to. He is a credible insider connected to the program who has been right many times.

• Like 1

Say it one more time e and I swear I'll...........................................

Say it one more time e and I swear I'll...........................................

• Say it one more time e and I swear I'll...........................................

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

• Say it one more time e and I swear I'll...........................................

Sorry golf. I tried hitting submit reply and every time I did it didn’t acknowledge that it was posted on my cell phone. Apparently it did though. I deleted the replicas.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Going with a family friendly reference...

Image result for samuel l jackson pulp fiction gif

• Like 1

So TW talked s*** behind Gus’ back about Gus and can’t coach worth a lick all while Gus was the head coach and then Gus gets a new job and offers TW a huge promotion and he accepts the offer..................WTF is right about this picture, because everything seems to be wrong with it?  I mean it is Gus but still

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Who's being an ass?

WDE was being an ass.... going on and on with aubiefifty over nothing.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

So TW talked s*** behind Gus’ back about Gus and can’t coach worth a lick all while Gus was the head coach and then Gus gets a new job and offers TW a huge promotion and he accepts the offer..................WTF is right about this picture, because everything seems to be wrong with it?

We all know, or should know, that Gus values loyalty above all else. So, what's wrong with this picture is that some of the "inside information" we've been fed was not correct.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

We all know, or should know, that Gus values loyalty above all else. So, what's wrong with this picture is that some of the "inside information" we've been fed was not correct.

BINGO!

50 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@aubiefifty he doesn’t have to. He is a credible insider connected to the program who has been right many times.

i get that. i said i made a mistake and he does not seem to be good with that. i have no reason to lie. i understand i am not in the click. i have him on follow. i was man enough to apologize. you are all about protecting him but what about everybody else?

58 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

So TW talked s*** behind Gus’ back about Gus and can’t coach worth a lick all while Gus was the head coach and then Gus gets a new job and offers TW a huge promotion and he accepts the offer..................WTF is right about this picture, because everything seems to be wrong with it?  I mean it is Gus but still

@auburnphanSupposedly T-Will was playing both sides & was buddy buddy to Gus's face.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i get that. i said i made a mistake and he does not seem to be good with that. i have no reason to lie. i understand i am not in the click. i have him on follow. i was man enough to apologize. you are all about protecting him but what about everybody else?

@aubiefiftyRelax. It was a simple misunderstanding due to unfortunate timing of replies. When WDE replied he thought you were just trying to be a smart ass just like a vocal minority on this site are with him. He genuinely didn't know that it hadn't clicked with you who the source was making the post. Similar with me. I thought you were just being an ass when you were asking for sources. I was getting my Covid Vaccine so when I reposted I didn't have time after that for a bit to go back & see more replies & thus the misunderstanding. Should be water under the bridge now.

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@auburnphanSupposedly T-Will was playing both sides & was buddy buddy to Gus's face.

Now you have to admit... that sounds at least... a little unbelievable. Not trying to give anyone a hard time, but it just sounds very hard to believe that Gus didn’t know the guy was trying to screw him behind his back, so he hires them as D coordinator?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Another $2.3 million per year for five years, on top of his $22 million buyout, on top of the money he’s already made prior to his buyout at Auburn. Not bad for a stupid guy that can’t coach.

New UCF football coach Gus Malzahn signed a five-year, $11.5 million agreement to lead the Knights.

None of this answered my question. 

Edited by DAG