2022 3* LB Powell Gordon Commits To AU!

Paladin

This thread has really gone off the rails. How did we get from Powell's physique to burgers and beer?

I guess once he gets onto Pat Dye Field we will have to call Powell, '5 Guys Powell'!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, fredst said:

Do yourself a favor and go get a four pack. It is high(er) gravity but delicious- one is plenty for me in my lightweight older age, lol

I resemble that remark.

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Only in the Fall

Huh? Are you trying to say it'll change in the fall during his season? Apologies if I'm doing my best E impression and not getting something 😀

45 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Huh? Are you trying to say it'll change in the fall during his season? Apologies if I'm doing my best E impression and not getting something 😀

Misspelled ranking!

6 minutes ago, toddc said:

Misspelled ranking!

Ahhhh..... Yes I no type well on phone

I think in a couple years this guy will be the glue to a strong defense. Work ethic, love of AU & football, drive, determination. I see him striving for perfection!

6 hours ago, steeleagle said:

This thread has really gone off the rails. How did we get from Powell's physique to burgers and beer?

I guess once he gets onto Pat Dye Field we will have to call Powell, '5 Guys Powell'!!

I think someone suggested he needed to go to 5 guys and from there we went into the cost of burgers and fries

7 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I’ll take the blame for this rabbit hole.

10 hours ago, steeleagle said:

How did we get from Powell's physique to burgers and beer?

@steeleagle Bird posted a drooling Homer Simpson gif in reply to someone saying PG need to eat some 5 Guys to beef up.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, fredst said:

There are good derails and bad derails. I am complicit but consider this a “good” derail

It made me hungry 😋 

• Like 1

11 pages in the thread......about 3 pages of substance.  Holy crap at the time invested in trolling this hard, just shows a level of "I have absolutely nothing better to do" that I don't recall seeing before.  Well, a level of trolling I've only seen from one group of folks in my life.   Maybe a cap on the percentage of posts in relation to number of posts in a thread?  I am all about free speech, just not from members of the toothless nation

1. 5 guys

2. Whataburger

3. Smash burger

99. Mcdonalds

100. In and Out

Also:

1. Qdoba

2. Taco Cabana

3. Taco Mama

99. Moes

100. Chipotle

• Love 1