Null

2022 3* LB Powell Gordon Commits To AU!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yum....no.  Unranked Starting LB/DE on a 7A runner up state championship football team. Little worried we don't have a coach on defense that knows what an SEC caliber player looks like.

This is just a dumb statement considering none of the players have played in an SEC game yet! Geez

Overrated 

Posted Images

This thread has really gone off the rails. How did we get from Powell's physique to burgers and beer?

I guess once he gets onto Pat Dye Field we will have to call Powell, '5 Guys Powell'!!

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, fredst said:

Do yourself a favor and go get a four pack. It is high(er) gravity but delicious- one is plenty for me in my lightweight older age, lol

I resemble that remark.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Only in the Fall

Huh? Are you trying to say it'll change in the fall during his season? Apologies if I'm doing my best E impression and not getting something 😀

45 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Huh? Are you trying to say it'll change in the fall during his season? Apologies if I'm doing my best E impression and not getting something 😀

Misspelled ranking!

I think in a couple years this guy will be the glue to a strong defense. Work ethic, love of AU & football, drive, determination. I see him striving for perfection!

6 hours ago, steeleagle said:

This thread has really gone off the rails. How did we get from Powell's physique to burgers and beer?

I guess once he gets onto Pat Dye Field we will have to call Powell, '5 Guys Powell'!!

I think someone suggested he needed to go to 5 guys and from there we went into the cost of burgers and fries

7 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I’ll take the blame for this rabbit hole.

There are good derails and bad derails. I am complicit but consider this a “good” derail

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, fredst said:

There are good derails and bad derails. I am complicit but consider this a “good” derail

It made me hungry 😋 

• Like 1

11 pages in the thread......about 3 pages of substance.  Holy crap at the time invested in trolling this hard, just shows a level of "I have absolutely nothing better to do" that I don't recall seeing before.  Well, a level of trolling I've only seen from one group of folks in my life.   Maybe a cap on the percentage of posts in relation to number of posts in a thread?  I am all about free speech, just not from members of the toothless nation

• bigbird unpinned this topic