Men vs Florida

Maverick.AU

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, chizhead said:

This bunch can't even spell defense" and they are embarrassing AU, us and themselves with this lack of effort

Hate to agree with such a painful statement, but I'm afraid I do.

At this point our offense is completely ineffective.  We just pass it around outside until someone launches a 3 from the parking lot. If I was BP, I'd tell everyone to just take it to the hole on every transition.  No dump offs. Just take it to the hole. 

2 minutes ago, TigerTennis80 said:

Hate to agree with such a painful statement, but I'm afraid I do.

Its just the lackadaisical effort that gets me. I see some out there that don't need to be here next year

3 minutes ago, RMillander said:

At this point our offense is completely ineffective.  We just pass it around outside until someone launches a 3 from the parking lot. If I was BP, I'd tell everyone to just take it to the hole on every transition.  No dump offs. Just take it to the hole. 

If he told them to do that, Flanagan would be fouled out in the next four trips down the court

Just now, chizhead said:

If he told them to do that, Flanagan would be fouled out in the next four trips down the court

So be it. Put the practice squad in if that's what it takes. Might wake up a couple of starters.

The team has already checked out.  If we were eligible for post season play, this team would be playing on a different level.  I really believe that.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Another AU turnover. 13. UF leads at half 44-22. Pretty pitiful performance

yeah, its bad but the lack of effort to defend UF is just infuriating to me. No offense was expected without Coop, but no excuse for not trying to defend

Well, I guess, I'm a softball fan now. My vets daughter is a starting pitcher so I pay attention to them and maybe it will ease the pain of this basketball season

Archived