Men vs Florida

Maverick.AU

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, REALTORTiger said:

This bunch isn't winning squat next year either.  And it's time for Bruce to cut the silly beard, and get back to being a basketball coach instead of thinking he's a movie star.

Not one person cares about your dumb ass takes. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Not one person cares about your dumb ass takes. 

You should.  Because they're reality based.  Sorry not everyone is delusional enough to think that Allen Flanigan et al are going to play in the NBA.  

Just now, REALTORTiger said:

You should.  Because they're reality based.  Sorry not everyone is delusional enough to think that Allen Flanigan et al are going to play in the NBA.  

There’s a difference in having different takes, and actually having respectful debates about it.  Instead of coming off as an ass and “my opinion is all that matters” vibes. Literally every thread I see you post in you’re spouting stuff and arguing with people

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I really have a hard time comprehending why we don’t have another legit, serviceable PG. Colossal weakness. 

Well, you have to think about more than power forwards...

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

There’s a difference in having different takes, and actually having respectful debates about it.  Instead of coming off as an ass and “my opinion is all that matters” vibes. Literally every thread I see you post in you’re spouting stuff and arguing with people

None of you wanted to hear anything other than la la la, everything is great, all 5 guys are going to the HOF.  Go back and read threads.

Most of you are delusional.  I live in reality.  None of these players long term are winning basketball players and they're taking Auburn nowhere.  Maybe to the NIT, maybe.  

Bruce gets an D- for this season and the only reason its not an F is because Powell being out for an extended period of time was out of his control.  Every other single player on the roster, including Cooper has regressed.  Every single one.

Just now, REALTORTiger said:

None of you wanted to hear anything other than la la la, everything is great, all 5 guys are going to the HOF.  Go back and read threads.

Most of you are delusional.  I live in reality.  None of these players long term are winning basketball players and they're taking Auburn nowhere.  Maybe to the NIT, maybe.  

Bruce gets an D- for this season and the only reason its not an F is because Powell being out for an extended period of time was out of his control.  Every other single player on the roster, including Cooper has regressed.  Every single one.

Most people here never said any of that. If you actually would read the room, everybody here has been hard on the players this year and the decisions. But again no, you would rather come into every thread, say everybody sucks, and then think you’re going get a lot of fans on here. Nice exaggeration tho on saying everyone but you was saying “all 5 are going to the HOF”

23 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Most people here never said any of that. If you actually would read the room, everybody here has been hard on the players this year and the decisions. But again no, you would rather come into every thread, say everybody sucks, and then think you’re going get a lot of fans on here. Nice exaggeration tho on saying everyone but you was saying “all 5 are going to the HOF”

Just feeding a troll Mav

51 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I really have a hard time comprehending why we don’t have another legit, serviceable PG. Colossal weakness. 

Not only that, we don't have any guards period. We have a bunch of lanky 6'7 guys that are neither guard nor forward. And they aren't bad, but the roster has to have a little more balance. Even Franklin shows flashes and good athleticism, but in hindsight that spot would've been better used on a guard. Turbo not panning out was a serious setback too. Let's hope Trey Alexander can make an immediate impact next year. 

1 hour ago, REALTORTiger said:

This bunch isn't winning squat next year either.  And it's time for Bruce to cut the silly beard, and get back to being a basketball coach instead of thinking he's a movie star.

Hello Coach Barbee! Shame about that home game with A&M being canceled tonight. Putting that time off to good use I see.

1 hour ago, REALTORTiger said:

If you live in a world the rest of us dont, then why not take your opinion to a better suited place? 

33 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If you live in a world the rest of us dont, then why not take your opinion to a better suited place? 

His toilet wouldn't listen to him either.

Butt whipping in the first half. The team is extremely young, but does seem to have regressed, rather than improved over the last several games.

Really looking forward to much better results next year with a more experienced team and a new coach and direction for the women’s program.

Youth or not, this year has been incredibly disappointing. I was sure that we would turn into a good basketball team when Cooper became eligible, but this team has regressed. 

While I’m hopeful that this will encourage Cooper, Thor, & Flanagan to come back for another year, several things will need to change. This team just isn’t a good basketball team.

there was one player with a positive ast:to ratio (1:0) and he played 3 minutes 

I’ll watch a lot of CBB one day and then none for like a week, but I don’t think there’s any program that asks as much out of their “table setters” as this one does. That’s partially why having Jabari and Trey excites me so much, we haven’t had the potential of four guys who can create their own bucket consistently, in one lineup, period 

Archived