Men vs Florida

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Flanningan is going to be a first round pick but that's not what I asked you. I said what part of the game is Brown better than Flannigan besides shooting. And actually when I say shooting I specifically mean a set up 3 point shot. What does he do better?

Oh, Flanigan is going to be a first round pick?  OMG...  I'm done here.  Good bye.  

Are you 10 years old?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, REALTORTiger said:

Oh, Flanigan is going to be a first round pick?  OMG...  I'm done here.  Good bye.  

Are you 10 years old?

Lol you're trying to run.....I'll let you go. Around here though there's a bunch of people that know basketball. It seems like you're used to the type and say stuff and think people should respect what you say just because....you should think about that as you continue posting. Just about everybody here know more about basketball than you and they are prepared to explain how stupid the stuff you say is. 

I gave you your shot and you literally couldn't produce one thought.....that's pretty bad

18 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

Definitely not a fanboy. I've been around this site since 2010 and am not afraid to point out the negatives as well as the positives. You, on the other hand, can't do anything but post negatively. I've never seen a positive word from you. All you do is spout your BS and think it's true. Maybe in your own disillusioned world it is. I still think you would be better served just going to the turds forum and spending your time their, since you like to talk so much s*** about Auburn.

I literally said in my first post barring injuries, though.  Next year's team with everyone healthy (which is what this whole thing is going off of) with Alexander and Jabari coming in and either Coop or Scoot running the point will get 25 wins. However if someone beneficial gets hurt then that obviously changes everything about the team that I'm predicting will win 25.

Man, put him on ignore. He's a clown. I have him on ignore and have to keep seeing his stupidity because people keep replying to him 🤣

Flanigan may end up being drafted in the 1st round but he's not polished enough to start in the NBA, imo. He's likely going to be in the G-League once he's drafted.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Lol you're trying to run.....I'll let you go. Around here though there's a bunch of people that know basketball. It seems like you're used to the type and say stuff and think people should respect what you say just because....you should think about that as you continue posting. Just about everybody here know more about basketball than you and they are prepared to explain how stupid the stuff you say is. 

I gave you your shot and you literally couldn't produce one thought.....that's pretty bad

This post is rich...  You made this post and in the same thread have a guy that can't avg double digits in college, as a 1st round NBA DP, who belongs at Troy.  

30 minutes ago, REALTORTiger said:

This post is rich...  You made this post and in the same thread have a guy that can't avg double digits in college, as a 1st round NBA DP, who belongs at Troy.  

Now that's just stupid. You mean the guy that averages 14? How many did okoro average? But I'm dismissed let's not talk. They should really ban you from the basketball forum. 

1 hour ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Flanigan may end up being drafted in the 1st round but he's not polished enough to start in the NBA, imo. He's likely going to be in the G-League once he's drafted.

That would all depend on who he was drafted by but if drafted in the first round that's very unlikely

Flan was being predicted to go in the first round of the 2022 draft, earlier in the year. Don't think that's still the case as of right now but he's still only a sophomore and will easily improve next year when he's not having to play out of position half the time. I think the mental strain of having to be the PG messed with him enough that his play has suffered a little down the stretch but if he still improves at the rate he did this past off-season he can play into a first round grade.

7 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Flan was being predicted to go in the first round of the 2022 draft, earlier in the year. Don't think that's still the case as of right now but he's still only a sophomore and will easily improve next year when he's not having to play out of position half the time. I think the mental strain of having to be the PG messed with him enough that his play has suffered a little down the stretch but if he still improves at the rate he did this past off-season he can play into a first round grade.

As of right now he still has a first round grade. Him being forced to play PG actually helps his stock. He has a very unique skill set. People can see his talent and potential even though the team isn't doing well. He's the one person on the team that has a kill mindset at all times and he doesn't get scared.

1 hour ago, REALTORTiger said:

If you are a “fan” of Auburn, why do you hate our players so much and go out of your way to put them down?

3 hours ago, REALTORTiger said:

You are insane.  

You're dismissed.

@REALTORTiger May want to quit while you are behind. Cole has forgotten more about basketball than most on the site know about basketball combined. Your chance of winning a basketball wits vs Cole is 0.0%.

2 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

Man, put him on ignore. He's a clown. I have him on ignore and have to keep seeing his stupidity because people keep replying to him 🤣

@boisnumber1The only way a troll like Realtor will go away is if someone who truly knows their stuff like Cole put him in his place on knowing basketball.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@REALTORTiger May want to quit while you are behind. Cole has forgotten more about basketball than most on the site know about basketball combined. Your chance of winning a basketball wits vs Cole is 0.0%.

I think he has remembered some of it. 😇 

Preciate the compliments guys, but it's really all of us. Where we were at 6-7 years ago to now is huge. I think on here compared to other boards the overall IQ is as high as anybody. And it's not from me there's a bunch of guys. Of course there's still different opinions and we have debates or whatnot but we're so far from let's say having a major meltdown because of this season. And not sunshine pumping but understanding the variables. 

Then we have threads where we can ask random questions and stuff so if people want to learn a bit more you can and people are pretty eager to share what they know. Game threads people do play by play for people......I think we have a pretty good spot here.

This is a hard place to troll. IMO it's pretty solid on the basketball side. Of course all that is just my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I think on here compared to other boards the overall IQ is as high as anybody. And it's not from me there's a bunch of guys.

I know, I know but I don't need the compliments. 😛

https://basketball.realgm.com/ncaa/conferences/Ivy-League/14/Duke/31/nba-draft

2019, Zion and RJ. MAYBE MAYBE 2018 (MAYBE), Carter and Bagley

They had 2 classes last decade that had two guys on Jabari's projected NBA level. That's Jabari's projected NBA level without any improvement on the collegiate level.

I don’t know the stats but this team is sloppy w the ball.  NOT bashing anyone but it’s weird that (other than cooper) we don’t have anyone who can dribble!   Dribble guys, it’s basketball.  That almost equates to the football whirlybird 

7 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

I don’t know the stats but this team is sloppy w the ball.  NOT bashing anyone but it’s weird that (other than cooper) we don’t have anyone who can dribble!   Dribble guys, it’s basketball.  That almost equates to the football whirlybird 

No one can dribble or shoot, but we're going to win 25 games next year bayyyyybeeeee!!!

1 hour ago, REALTORTiger said:

No one can dribble or shoot, but we're going to win 25 games next year bayyyyybeeeee!!!

Auburn 2016-2017 team only won 7 games in the SEC which is similar to this year where we have only won 5 with a couple games to go. You might look at the record and say something stupid like, "Well we won 18 games that year compared to 11 this year." But this year the season was shortened due to Covid by about 8 games. The following year in 2017-2018 we won 26 games and won 13 games in the SEC and won the regular season championship. Don't act like a good season can't come after a bad season. Players grow, they develop, they improve. And Bruce's track record is really freaking good about developing players. Just look at Bryce Brown, Jared Harper, Chuma Okeke, and Isaac Okoro.

We had a great season in 2017 without a recruit that comes even close to the player Jabari is. And all signs, right now, are pointing to Cooper coming back and even if he doesn't, Scoot will reclassify. Who btw is a higher ranked recruit than Cooper was coming out of highschool. Scoot still might reclassify even if Coop stays. So yeah, we will have 4-5 players ranked in the top 100 nationally compared to this year:

Coop (who didn't play a full season): 27 nationally

Thor (who should be playing in HS right now): 53 nationally

Powell (Who hasn't played in a very long time): 185 nationally

Flanigan: 298 nationally

Cambridge: 217 nationally

Williams: 120 nationally

Next years lineup could look like this:

Cooper playing a full season: 27 nationally

Thor who will have a full offseason to grow into his frame and add well-needed muscle: 53 nationally

Jabari Smith: FIFTH!

Trey Alexander: 72 nationally

Powell if he can come back from the injury: 185 nationally

Scoota (If he reclassifies): 14 nationally.

We'll go further as well since you brought up Bryce Brown earlier in this thread. The guy was ranked 369 and averaged 10 points his freshman year, had a major slump his sophomore year averaging 8 while shooting 33 and 36% respectively. But with the years of experience, the work ethic, and the tutelage of Pearl and his staff averaged 15.9 points and shot 40% and 44% his final two years. So, you don't think any of our players who are ranked around the high 100's/low 200's will improve at all when they have time with college coaches and a college strength and conditioning program?

This will be my last response to you because you refuse to look at facts and refuse to realize that players, as they get more experience WILL get better. Especially when you have a coach that is as good as Coach Pearl is. Have a nice life.

Edit: I want to address something else that you love to talk about. You s*** over all of our players and coaches but you do so more with Flan than anyone else. From season 1 to 2 he has improved so freaking much that you won't even acknowledge it. Season 1 he averaged 3.2 points, shot 46% from the line, 36% from the field, and 14% from 3. Season 2 he is averaging 13.9 points, shooting 79% from the line, 46% from the field, and 34% from 3. I'm not a math whiz but even I know that improvement is out of this world and he will only get better as a Junior.

One thing about it, he won't be able to say he wasn't given a chance, he didn't get pass the very first question. I didn't go the route of you are saying really dumb things, I asked questions so he could see it. Soon as I did deflect and try to exaggerate react. Couldn't answer the very first question

On 2/26/2021 at 3:45 PM, cole256 said:

Now that's just stupid. You mean the guy that averages 14? How many did okoro average? But I'm dismissed let's not talk. They should really ban you from the basketball forum. 

No he should be banned from the site period. We have people here who honestly discuss our warts, since I am a bit of a sunshine pumper we have discussions. It is totally alright to have different views actually it is refreshing to have different views.  It was one thing to critique a player things like is strong going to right but weak going to left, can't shoot the three and then back it up by showing season 3 point shooting percentage. But to be 100% negative on all players and coaches without backing it up. Thor has had some really good games where he scored, rebounded, made steals, blocked shots then to say he is a bad player and never will be any good is not an honest critique. Yes he has weaknesses he is really a HS senior he is not physically strong enough but he is also tall, has a nice stroke, very quick for his size, athletic and a good ball handler for his size.

Flanagan has had multiple monster games and also has had games we he did not play as well, bad players don't have multiple monster games.  NBA scouts and execs whose life blood is talent evaluation have Cooper and Flanagan anywhere from 1st round to 2nd round I trust their evaluation more than Realtor Tiger.  

Realtor Tiger is either a bama Troll or has a strange sense of humor and is doing this just to get a rise, I don't know which but others have been banned in the past for less.  

Archived