Men vs Alabama

Maverick.AU

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Probably one of the worst stretches of TV ive seen since GoT season 8 

Series Finale of Battlestar Galactica reboot was worse.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Dexter series finale was pretty awful as well. 

At least they are filming another season of Dexter. BG fans just left thinking wtf for all these years

Flan floater.  32-22 Alabama. I swear. Once again back to under s Basket cam. Alabama 3 of course. 35-22 Alabama 

I can't figure out why Pearl is so determined to go inside almost every time. It's just leading to a lot of turnovers. We can't win unless we hit more 3s.

"Turnovers - Auburn 15, Alabama 2." Should be written on the chalk board in the locker room. That's at least 7-8 fewer shot attempts. If we had those attempts, the score would be nip and tuck. Nothing to lose. Time to show some poise and grit fellas.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

I can't figure out why Pearl is so determined to go inside almost every time. It's just leading to a lot of turnovers. We can't win unless we hit more 3s.

We need good looks. Driving inside and getting kick back looks is huge. Otherwise we are down by 20 if we just shoot 3 after 3.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

We need good looks. Driving inside and getting kick back looks is huge. Otherwise we are down by 20 if we just shoot 3 after 3.

But it isn't working. We only got it close after shooting some 3s in the last 5 minutes

I will say, this defense has been incredible, aside from about 5 busted coverages, one being that dunk they allowed from Herbert. The other are just trying to help and helping off of the wrong guys. 

I think Flan's biggest flaw as a player, to this point, has been decision making. I think this game has been a microcosm...they're giving you those step back threes...you're not making them. Adjust to the adjustment. He (and this system) doesn't do enough off the ball, but I'd love for him to just try slashing to the rim when someone else is ball handling, and lets just see if we can get something around the paint 

Doesn't help that he's lost his dribble several times he's gone to the rim though 

Archived