Men vs Alabama

Maverick.AU

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much of flan running the point. JJ back in. Another shot clock violation. Timeout 21-10 Alabama. 9:49 left. We’ve turned it over 5 of the last 7 possessions.

The lag between the two of these commentators made that uncomfortable conversation even more uncomfortable 

edit: as far as the game goes, this is about what I expected tbh. All of their guards are relatively stout on D, and it was inevitable they'd double whoever our "PG" was.

Ticks me off to see Alabama this good this soon with Oats. And with everyone having a down year during their good run. 

Just dejecting to watch. I know the guys are trying hard but we look like an intramural team against these guys. Offense has no tempo and guys are moving a million miles an hour looking clumsy. It is what it is, this is what I expect without Cooper

8 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Ticks me off to see Alabama this good this soon with Oats. And with everyone having a down year during their good run. 

Hopefully they’ll get bounced first round of the tournament and we can forget about them. 

Archived