Men vs Alabama

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

But it isn't working. We only got it close after shooting some 3s in the last 5 minutes

So what game does it turn into with no threat to drive. I promise you. If we shoot a contested 3 every possession it is gonna to be a 20 pt deficit quickly 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk man. Stretch is starting to really make me face palm. AU’s 19th turnover. Under 16 timeout. 41-32 Alabama. Foul on AU 

Wings that can't dribble (or pass) and bigs that can't catch a tough pass 

It's really hard to explicitly blame the centers bc of how bad the passes are, but I don't think I've seen Stretch handle a basketball properly yet this season

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Wings that can't dribble (or pass) and bigs that can't catch a tough pass 

It's really hard to explicitly blame the centers bc of how bad the passes are, but I don't think I've seen Stretch handle a basketball properly yet this season

This. Some of the passes aren’t good, but stretch seems really lost on the offensive end

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

Because we keep throwing it inside.

Please tell me how we get open looks by only passing around the perimeter? Alabama will absolutely shut that down

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Idk man. Stretch is starting to really make me face palm. AU’s 19th turnover. Under 16 timeout. 41-32 Alabama. Foul on AU 

I was so hopeful on Stretch when he first came to Auburn. I knew he would be a project but I expected him to be better. He kind of reminds me of Trayvon Reed when he was at Auburn. I think Stretch would do better in a smaller program. :(

Archived