Men vs Alabama

Maverick.AU

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, next year I don't want Pearl to let the foot of the gas the entire game. Bama still jacking up 3s early in the shot clock up 16.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

πŸ‘€

My question is why anyone would lurk my posts, I’m not WDE or any of the insiders πŸ˜‚. I’m just mav, your humble basketball host πŸ˜‚

BTW, next year I don't want Pearl to let the foot of the gas the entire game. Bama still jacking up 3s early in the shot clock up 16.

Powell, Alexander, and jabari better be snipin

While this one's in the bag, THIS is the kind of offense we should have been running due to all the volatility at the PG position. We've had a lifetime of turnovers tonight, yes, but you've got to get guys touches. Accustomed to handling the ball a little bit for god's sake. When Cooper's in there? Very little ball movement. I'm really disappointed some of this development didn't take place a little sooner.

I still think Alabama will get bounced early in the tournament. They only had a 5 point lead and we had 21 turnovers at the time.

Just now, jAUSon said:

Reading your play by plays and not saying squatΒ 

πŸ˜‚ well I appreciate being able to provide play by play for people! It’s really not anything special. Just enjoy being able to provide people info who aren’t able to watch the game!

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

My question is why anyone would lurk my posts, I’m not WDE or any of the insiders πŸ˜‚. I’m just mav, your humble basketball host πŸ˜‚

Bro. Your play by play is better than a lot of them doing it for a living. No joke.

Just now, slyinsocal said:

Bro. Your play by play is better than a lot of them doing it for a living. No joke.

This means a lot. Β Even tho I don’t view it as anything special.Β I did broadcasting during the Clint Myers days for softball, was always my passion. Got out of college, got diagnosed with cancer and fell back onto the family business. But giving play by play for games has always been my passion

The stars aligned for Bama this year. They better enjoy it. WILL NOT happen next year.

With the loss, I fully expect the troll to make an appearance for the first time since Saturday morning. He only likes showing up after a loss but is noticeably quiet after a win.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

With the loss, I fully expect the troll to make an appearance for the first time since Saturday morning. He only likes showing up after a loss but is noticeably quiet after a win.

We were thinking the same, but I wasn’t going to say anything.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

We were thinking the same, but I wasn’t going to say anything.

Great minds and all that jazzl

Great minds and all that jazzl

I feel like I need to go to a doctor to get you out of my brain πŸ˜‚

Just now, beagle34 said:

Not a troll but don’t we semi- suck this year.Β 

Given that we are the youngest team in the country, with nothing to play for, multiple injuries, this is understandable. The trolls are, the ones that say, the entire team suck, the coaches suck, and the players in the nba suck

4 minutes ago, beagle34 said:

Nah, definitely wasn't talking about you. The regulars of the board know exactly who I'm speaking of. :)

9 minutes ago, beagle34 said:

That made me semi chuckle....

Archived