Thanks, Rush!

bigbird

• bigbird changed the title to Thanks, Rush!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw this elsewhere and posted it here but i forgot to hit the print button lol. i just wonder if ol rush has any friends at all. he seems like a real phallic member from all the stuff over the years.............

Saw another clip where he is under investigation now at Valdosta. Little Nicky was within an eyelash of hiring him a few years ago. Pretty sure Propst knows where many of the bodies are buried in Alabama. 

41 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Pretty sure Propst knows where many of the bodies are buried in Alabama. 

He helped bury a few of them

I've said this many times here and I'll say it again, Kirby is either going to win huge at uga or will tear the program down like never before. All up to the NCAA. Kirby isn't hiding anything like Saban has at bama. 

33 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I've said this many times here and I'll say it again, Kirby is either going to win huge at uga or will tear the program down like never before. All up to the NCAA. Kirby isn't hiding anything like Saban has at bama. 

And everyone knows it

4 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

Saw another clip where he is under investigation now at Valdosta. Little Nicky was within an eyelash of hiring him a few years ago. Pretty sure Propst knows where many of the bodies are buried in Alabama. 

Have we had any of Rush's players on our roster?  He's squealing like a guilty man right now. 

I wonder how/why this was recorded.

I doubt anything will come of it.  Seems a lot like the recording of the LSU basketball coach and nothing came of that

3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Unless there is video of cash changing hands the NCAA doesn't care anymore about anyone cheating.  I wouldn't be shocked to see UT tell the NCAA to kick rocks and they will not share any of their private investigation findings and nothing happen to UT

since im at work and most things are blocked (and with limited cell service), can someone provide a cliff notes version of the video?  i understands the topics, i guess just names rush has indicated....TIA

Let's just say Rush squealing.  Any program that got players from Valdosta or Colquitt HS while he was coach, it's time to get nervous.  

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Unless there is video of cash changing hands the NCAA doesn't care anymore about anyone cheating.  I wouldn't be shocked to see UT tell the NCAA to kick rocks and they will not share any of their private investigation findings and nothing happen to UT

Saban could be video taped handing stacks of cash and smiling  while waiving for the camera with a recruit and nothing would happen to him. I feel Smart has immunity also since he knows "the process" over at UAT and will probably start having a loose tongue if the hammer drops on him. The NCAA is a joke and the head of it is the biggest clown that has ever stepped foot in that role...

2 minutes ago, bootskii said:

Saban could be video taped handing stacks of cash and smiling  what waiving for the camera with a recruit and nothing would happen to him. I feel Smart has immunity also since he knows "the process" over at UAT and will probably start having a loose tongue if the hammer drops on him. 

I don't know this to be true, but I suspect that part of the process over at UAT (and now UGA) may involve the delivery of fragile figurines to certain NCAA personnel. Of course those fragile figurines must be packed with good padding to insure they aren't broken in transit. Someone just figured out that enough crumpled twenty, fifty and hundred dollar bills make for excellent padding. :) 

3 hours ago, keesler said:

Let's just say Rush squealing.  Any program that got players from Valdosta or Colquitt HS while he was coach, it's time to get nervous.  

I think Shenker played for him at Colquitt.  MCClain played at Valdosta but it was before Rush got there.  

Shockingly, not only has this not been covered by AL.com, but they are hard at work on an AU backup having a grade changed 2 years ago. 

I heard the name Hugh Nall. This is the former Hugh Nall that was the OL coach for Auburn during Tuberville's time. Also, the mention of Hoover drug money($30k) finding it's way into Hoover's football program is disturbing. 

9 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

I heard the name Hugh Nall. This is the former Hugh Nall that was the OL coach for Auburn during Tuberville's time. Also, the mention of Hoover drug money($30k) finding it's way into Hoover's football program is disturbing. 

I just told my wife that I was afraid that it was the same Hugh Nall from Tubs time.  

Nothing he is doing now can be detrimental to Auburn. There was two coaching staffs between he and he current one. That being said, it did jump out to me that his name was mentioned. He also was rumored to be a OL coaching candidate at one point for UGA. 

Archived