Thanks, Rush!

bigbird

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Seriously...is there anyone at all who didn't already know that Saban and Smart pay players?

Nope and I don't think that's the point. Allowing it to take place and the NCAA turning a blind eye is for most. Unfortunately, not enough noise is made about the issue.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football aside, the allegations about the police using confiscated drug money for scandalous purposes is a huge deal, if true. And if false, they should nail Propst for the false allegation. 

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Lol why should Rush need proof? That dickbag Mississippi State booster and Danny Sheridan claimed they had proof on the Cam situation and never had anything. Did they ever get in trouble for spreading strong accusations without proof? Not that I recall. How is this different? **** Bama and Uga. So tired of the double standard bull**** against Auburn. Every little accusation against us gets turned into fact while our rivals get away scott free with s***. 

19 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

Lol why should Rush need proof? That dickbag Mississippi State booster and Danny Sheridan claimed they had proof on the Cam situation and never had anything. Did they ever get in trouble for spreading strong accusations without proof? Not that I recall. How is this different? **** Bama and Uga. So tired of the double standard bull**** against Auburn. Every little accusation against us gets turned into fact while our rivals get away scott free with s***. 

I mean, let’s be real, had this been accusations against AU. It would’ve been front page sports news and every outlet would be reporting it

not claiming Jake has a bias one way or the other, but it would endear him to a larger audience to take this staunch stance against Rush  

the thing I don't get...this seems like audio that leaked of these two guys conversing. Rush might want to throw the eyes off himself, but his entire life is based around these two states. Why would he WILLINGLY leak audio that bury his life's work and any potential to get further work in this area, forever. Forget football, this guy might never be able to get a job with the magnitude of the people alluded to

I just believe there's a third party that acquired the audio IMO 

8 hours ago, woodford said:

This will fizz out over the next week or so imo. It's entertaining, but there's no proof. Love that this is all tied up in SOWEGA lol

Sadly true. Propst needs to find a bunker to hide in lest he gets ‘Epsteined’ or falls up some stairs. 

13 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Football aside, the allegations about the police using confiscated drug money for scandalous purposes is a huge deal, if true. And if false, they should nail Propst for the false allegation. 

Ms. Tigerbelle and I have been around longer than some of you guys and we are more familiar with the elephant club. Hoover having government involved in steering (at best) players to UAT does not surprise me, and I bet money it doesn't surprise her either. I know a guy that sits in a box at Bryant Denny. He's always said that a college that graduates lawyers, judges, politicians, and cops knows bow to "cheat legally". He explained it to me and was rather proud of how smart those guys are.

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

Sadly true. Propst needs to find a bunker to hide in lest he gets ‘Epsteined’ or falls up some stairs. 

Nah. They have evolved and have the Alabama media on their team. I cringe when I hear news like this about  Bama. The countdown on a negative AU article starts immediately after said news breaks, and is front page news within 72 hours. Max. Always. Book it.

21 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Unless there is video of cash changing hands the NCAA doesn't care anymore about anyone cheating.  I wouldn't be shocked to see UT tell the NCAA to kick rocks and they will not share any of their private investigation findings and nothing happen to UT

Oh they care. Unless you have ties or dirt on Nick. See what happens if Harsin does 1/4 of what Kirby is doing. 

He would “mysteriously” pass away , if it is any truth to that 

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

Probst needs a heavy flow of $$ for his personal expenses.  He has debtors on his back and if the deposition has any truth to it, his unethical behavior will land him in serious trouble where no program, even the local termite league will touch him again.  He's been fired from his last two jobs, is under investigation again and he was recorded hustling money for an illegal personal slush fund with the "funny money" he claimed he needs $10,000 in his desk draw at all times. lol 

Sounds more like Rush was running his mouth, dropping names (he even said the dang Mayor was in on it) while he was trying to hustle the guy for money. He's letting the guy know "how the big time City's support their HS football team" and where the $$ comes from. 

He had no idea he was being recorded when he made those statements.  He's in hot water if his comments lead to an investigation of the police dept, drug enforcement agency and the former Mayor that he accused of funneling confiscated drug money to Probst to support the HS football program.  

35 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Oh they care. Unless you have ties or dirt on Nick. See what happens if Harsin does 1/4 of what Kirby is doing. 

They don't though.  Unless you are a directional school they can hammer without much revenue lost or as long as it is kept quiet unlike Freeze at Ole Miss.

1 hour ago, keesler said:

Sounds more like Rush was running his mouth, dropping names (he even said the dang Mayor was in on it) while he was trying to hustle the guy for money. He's letting the guy know "how the big time City's support their HS football team" and where the $$ comes from. 

He had no idea he was being recorded when he made those statements.  He's in hot water if his comments lead to an investigation of the police dept, drug enforcement agency and the former Mayor that he accused of funneling confiscated drug money to Probst to support the HS football program.  

Even with all these bad thing surrounding him, I’m not cool with people being recorded without their consent. Just my .02. That’s another discussion though. 

Going to be fun to watch. Can't let it taint Sabears legacy because that will reflect poorly on the NCAA as well. 🍿:popcorn:

A lot of word of mouth stuff. What we need is real proof. Records , the changing of hands , etc. 

Where is Outside the lines when you need them. 

One thing I found interesting is the level of detail he so openly spoke about. Dropping names, locations, and amounts might turn a few heads. He even went above and beyond and gave exact details of who pays for what regions. It's hard to believe anything happens to Saban until it happens, but Smart has been reckless with his cheating from the jump. For someone that basically had a pipeline to Alabama while at Hoover to drop the names of "untouchables" like Bryant Jr. and Saban should raise eyebrows. 

One other thing to consider is how this might throw a little doubt on Saban as far as the LSU mess is concerned. Win at any cost rarely starts at a specific school. It's hard to believe that everything at LSU started with Les Miles' tenure, especially when Saban openly recruited someone that Richt removed from Georgia for beating his girlfriend. Jonathan Taylor, I believe was his name. 

44 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

One thing I found interesting is the level of detail he so openly spoke about. Dropping names, locations, and amounts might turn a few heads. He even went above and beyond and gave exact details of who pays for what regions. It's hard to believe anything happens to Saban until it happens, but Smart has been reckless with his cheating from the jump. For someone that basically had a pipeline to Alabama while at Hoover to drop the names of "untouchables" like Bryant Jr. and Saban should raise eyebrows. 

One other thing to consider is how this might throw a little doubt on Saban as far as the LSU mess is concerned. Win at any cost rarely starts at a specific school. It's hard to believe that everything at LSU started with Les Miles' tenure, especially when Saban openly recruited someone that Richt removed from Georgia for beating his girlfriend. Jonathan Taylor, I believe was his name. 

The NCAA camped out at AU for almost two years (Cam). I was scared to death. They found NOTHING. I get so pissed at my brother, who says 'everybody' does it. Obviously, and I am not including your cousin from Opp, Alabama, or a Ford dealer in Elba,  that does NOT freaking happen at AU. We might have done it in the past, but only the folks that can get away with it do it now. AU cannot get away with it now. I have much more faith in WDE and a few more on this board than I do the press. Rant over.

On 3/8/2021 at 7:48 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I've said this many times here and I'll say it again, Kirby is either going to win huge at uga or will tear the program down like never before. All up to the NCAA. Kirby isn't hiding anything like Saban has at bama. 

I agree with your post.....except for the bolded part. The nickatator does not hide anything. He has the protection of Emmert and the REC, so he doesn't have to follow NCAA regulations like everybody else does. And he isn't worried about getting caught either.  Kirby learned from lil'nicky, but he does not have NCAA protection. Kirby is doing something that threatens the bammers....recruiting maybe?.....so they will pay Rush to take him down.....and try to ding Auburn while they're at it since the new coach on The Plains looks like a threat too.

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I agree with your post.....except for the bolded part. The nickatator does not hide anything. He has the protection of Emmert and the REC, so he doesn't have to follow NCAA regulations like everybody else does. And he isn't worried about getting caught either.  Kirby learned from lil'nicky, but he does not have NCAA protection. Kirby is doing something that threatens the bammers....recruiting maybe?.....so they will let Rush to take him down.....and try to ding Auburn while they're at it since the new coach on The Plains looks like a threat too.

Is Rush mad at everybody for not giving him an SEC coaching job after all he did for the pipelines at bammer and Georgia? 

1 hour ago, JuscAUse! said:

The NCAA camped out at AU for almost two years (Cam). I was scared to death. They found NOTHING. I get so pissed at my brother, who says 'everybody' does it. Obviously, and I am not including your cousin from Opp, Alabama, or a Ford dealer in Elba,  that does NOT freaking happen at AU. We might have done it in the past, but only the folks that can get away with it do it now. AU cannot get away with it now. I have much more faith in WDE and a few more on this board than I do the press. Rant over.

Ok first of all, are you from the wire grass area or coffee county? I ask because I went to Enterprise and those are two really random towns to choose from to make your point. Secondly, I agree. It is frustrating that Auburn was investigated for 2 years because another school wanted to pay a player. Let that sink in. That would be like 2 kids in a different class getting in a fight and your kid gets suspended because one of the 2 kids' friends transferred to your class lol. 

Archived