Gus's First Commit At UCF Is An OT. Lol

Chaotic_zx

1 hour ago, AUGoo said:

Woodford, see if I can help.  You're way to elegant in your description:

I'm still somewhat butt hurt and sore from the incompetence allowed to emanate from the hallowed halls on The Plains.  Bitching helps.

I just scream into my pillow tbh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Mikey said:

There is no logical reason for anyone to wish Gus to fail at his next job. There is plenty of illogical hatred here and that's says more about the haters than it does Coach Malzahn.

I agree. Sad there is so much hate in this so-called Auburn Family by a few sanctimonious individuals. But I guess every family has them and they are usually consistent.

6 hours ago, DAG said:

That is exactly how most of us feel about Gus 

But he wasn't coaching  one of our big rivals. And I doubt "most" AU fans feel the way you do. Certainly most of my friends here in Auburn don't. We are glad he has moved on but don't wish failure for him. That's the Auburn spirit I know and love.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

But he wasn't coaching  one of our big rivals. And I doubt "most" AU fans feel the way you do. Certainly most of my friends here in Auburn don't. We are glad he has moved on but don't wish failure for him. That's the Auburn spirit I know and love.

Any coach who doesn’t coach for Auburn is a rival team. Iono who you are hanging out with but most of my friends sure as hell could care less what others think about Gus. But then again my friends are Auburn fans , not Gus fans . 

22 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

HE. IS. NOT. THE. AU. COACH. ANYMORE.

If you members of the nest of mice really understood that you wouldn't be spending all this time writing your senseless Gus bashing posts.

I (kind of) understand your loss. The person you have lashed out at and vented your life's frustrations over has left the stage and now you're drifting aimlessly without any person or thing to crybaby about. All is not lost, however. Before long Coach Harsin's team will lose a game and y'all can start over with a new target.

11 hours ago, DAG said:

Iono who you are hanging out with but most of my friends sure as hell could care less what others think about Gus

If they could care less, then clearly they do care to some extent. How much do they care? A lot? Not too much? Their world hangs on Gus having misfortune? This statement of yours needs further clarification.

I'll just say that i 100% think Gus' first commit at UCF is him trolling AU fans. I mean how could it not be one when he has not signed a HS OT for like 4 straight years at AU and then his first commit at UCF is a HS OT. I'm not mad about the troll job and i think its kind of funny. Hope Malzahn does well at UCF. I think he will use being fired from AU as major motivation.

7 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I'll just say that i 100% think Gus' first commit at UCF is him trolling AU fans. I mean how could it not be one when he has not signed a HS OT for like 4 straight years at AU and then his first commit at UCF is a HS OT. I'm not mad about the troll job and i think its kind of funny. Hope Malzahn does well at UCF. I think he will use being fired from AU as major motivation.

I seriously doubt trolling AU has crossed Gus' mind but he is obviously in the heads of some AU posters😀

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

If they could care less, then clearly they do care to some extent. How much do they care? A lot? Not too much? Their world hangs on Gus having misfortune? This statement of yours needs further clarification.

I tell you this , they hang on to less of what people think than you do about what I think. For someone who doesn’t seem to like my opinion so much, you sure do love responding to me lol. Kind of like your fellow geriatric buddy. 

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

I seriously doubt trolling AU has crossed Gus' mind but he is obviously in the heads of some AU posters😀

He is obviously in the head of yours . He is a married man. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

He is obviously in the head of yours . He is a married man. 

You deteriorate with each post. I never suspected that.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

You deteriorate with each post. I never suspected that.

Supporting my fellow Auburn clique. The Gustav gang can kick rocks. 

29 minutes ago, DAG said:

Supporting my fellow Auburn clique. The Gustav gang can kick rocks. 

Rather kick rocks than suck. enjoy your clique. All is well so I'll move on,:AUBig:

On 3/10/2021 at 1:12 PM, DAG said:

It’s crazy how accurate your post is because the main suspect defense to this was always “ I will support any coach who is on the Auburn sidelines.” Now this same coach is at UCF and he is still supporting him to death. Clearly a Gus fan and I honestly believe a select few hope that CBH isn’t nearly as successful here, so they can say we should’ve never fired Gus. 

I know you aren't referring to me as I have not posted on this thread, however, as you know I was definitely one who said that, but I don't consider myself defending him anymore as my focus is now on Harsin and wishing for him to succeed as he is the coach now.

I will say though that I do wish Malzahn luck at UCF and wish we, as fans, could let it go.  Gus is gone, so I don't see a need to keep bashing on him.  Not saying you in particular, just that I believe we could invest our energy into something better worthwhile. 

I honestly think the hate for Malzahn is stronger than the hate for Pearson, which is a little odd considering what he did to our basketball program.  I would say the post ratio related to each man over the time period of both coach leaving Auburn is easily 3:1.

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I know you aren't referring to me as I have not posted on this thread, however, as you know I was definitely one who said that, but I don't consider myself defending him anymore as my focus is now on Harsin and wishing for him to succeed as he is the coach now.

I will say though that I do wish Malzahn luck at UCF and wish we, as fans, could let it go.  Gus is gone, so I don't see a need to keep bashing on him.  Not saying you in particular, just that I believe we could better invest our energy into something better worthwhile. 

I honestly think the hate for Malzahn is stronger than the hate for Pearson, which is a little odd considering what he did to our basketball program.  I would say the post ratio related to each man over the time period of both coach leaving Auburn is easily 3:1.

We can do both. If that is the case, the argument could be made that energy could go to not defending a guy who left a mess to our new coach. If you want to wish him well that is fine. Just don't be upset when others don't feel that way. I never care when people say good luck. My issue is the people who get upset for critiquing him. WHO CARES? He doesn't coach here. It is so hypocritical, especially since a lot of you guys have no problem calling out other coaches. I know, I know, but they coach our rivals. Well Gus might as well have done that based on his track record.

33 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Rather kick rocks than suck. enjoy your clique. All is well so I'll move on,:AUBig:

Glad you just admitted you are a Gus fan. FINALLY.

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Glad you just admitted you are a Gus fan. FINALLY.

And I guess I could conclude you suck. One thing for sure,,,,,,,time this thread was locked.

Good news, Proud! You don't have to choose! You can both suck and kick rocks! And you're already halfway there! 

Be sure to kick those rocks hard. And choose some big ones. Finish this thing out in style, ya silly old fart!

56 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Good news, Proud! You don't have to choose! You can both suck and kick rocks! And you're already halfway there! 

Be sure to kick those rocks hard. And choose some big ones. Finish this thing out in style, ya silly old fart!

If anybody should know it's you.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

29 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

If anybody should know it's you.

Guys stop taking shots at each other just because you have different opinion. Keep it clean.

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Guys stop taking shots at each other just because you have different opinion. Keep it clean.

Oh, it has nothing to do with difference of opinion. But aye aye.

14 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Oh, it has nothing to do with difference of opinion. But aye aye.

That's your opinion with which I differ.

Archived